Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default More Face Shooter Kits or Tac / Patrol Triggers?

They're all sold out in the store but I really need one. I'd prefer the kit but I'll go for a trigger if it's all I can get my hands on...

Week after next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!

When will the firing pins/face shooting kits be availible?

Some updates.

I saw many companies offering triggers for the same price as us. I know who is making them for them and what these cost. I also know these triggers are NOT as good as ours.

So...I committed a machine to directly make these at unprecedented numbers thus lowering cost by 1/3. Then I was able to cut my prices and their throats in one move.

If we are out on the store, it just means they have not been checked in from anodizing.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks

Can advanced orders be submitted for when they are available?

I am also diligently watching for the Face Shooter Kits to come back into stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Some updates.

I saw many companies offering triggers for the same price as us. I know who is making them for them and what these cost. I also know these triggers are NOT as good as ours.

So...I committed a machine to directly make these at unprecedented numbers thus lowering cost by 1/3. Then I was able to cut my prices and their throats in one move.

If we are out on the store, it just means they have not been checked in from anodizing.
    I was wondering how come the trigger bar and the rest of the unit were so inexpensive. The big issue is maintaining the tolerances and after looking at the trigger bars that I have received from my recent SI orders it looks like a very complex item to make right.

I and I think others here would love to see a video of the machine(s) that are used to make them. The critical dimensions are for the contact with the firing pin/strikers safety and for what glock calls the cruciform.
    Below is a trigger and trigger bar unit. While to many it may not look like much, but it must be made to exacting tolerances. I am arranging a time for installing the two that I have.
    I will then get some of the special springs and others parts and try to refine it to the best trigger I can get for carry.

After the model 1911 there must be more glocks pistols around than anything else and you should be able to sell a lot of them.

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
    They're all sold out in the store but I really need one. I'd prefer the kit but I'll go for a trigger if it's all I can get my hands on...
    Will someone explain face shooting kit and whatever needs to go with it? thanks