Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    Are you on the dry side now?

(this is Dan, you know me from training, not sure if you knew my screen name)
    Have been on the dry side for a little over a year now after way too many years in a very liberal area of the wet side. We are south of Bend....

I figured we had done the training together, just wasn't 100% sure who you were.

Droid did it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogmom View Post
    Now, this would be amazing, but unfortunately that would be a 6 to 7 hour drive for me (should have left by now). I am fully planted in small town, Central Oregon

Droid did it!
    I thought you were up this way. I guess I got that impression talking to you after Navigating the Grey (Martin)
    Last edited by RedLeg0811; 04-21-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    I thought you were up this way. Did you move?
    No...I flew up to the class. Stevek and I know each other through my husband. They grew up together.

Droid did it!

I'm about due for a road trip, so ill just have to come down and try it out!
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogmom View Post
    Have been on the dry side for a little over a year now after way too many years in a very liberal area of the wet side. We are south of Bend....

I figured we had done the training together, just wasn't 100% sure who you were.

Droid did it!
    Cool, I've got family in Redmond. Love that area and think about moving down there sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    Cool, I've got family in Redmond. Love that area and think about moving down there sometimes.
    If you wander down this direction let me know. We can treat you to the best Mexican restaurant this side of the California border hidden is our little town of 1,500. Lot's of room for visitors as too!

Droid did it!

Sounds like a plan.

Next time you're up in Redmond, stop by Redmond Meats. It's awkward to get to now, but their "original" jerky is some of the best in the world. No affiliation with me personally.