Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    20170424_205226.jpg

Does your battle axe need a buddy? If so call 1 800 bad ass shottie...

Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Heres a couple of the ones I did a few years ago. The bottom one is a 14" done on an OTHER with a +1 mag extension. The top is something Ive been playing with for a concealable gun. Its a 20ga with a 18" barrel and +2 mag extension. It also has the shorter Remington factory BirdsHead grip and a 12 to 20 ga adapter, to allow 12ga stocks on a 20ga gun. As its a "regular" shotgun, it can be concealed without becoming a NFA issue. Its really slim and can be rolled in a towel or blanket. The old folding chair bags work although I haven't seen too many folks with chairbags lately. I'm also pondering the "Blueprint tubes", for situations where they would "fit"
    Stakeout.JPG

This is a sighting system Ive been playing with, its a tapering yellow line from receiver to the muzzle, reminiscent of the original Guttersnipe sight on the ASP pistol. Its "visible" at arms length in the modern technique that Gabe teaches and also in the High Hip position taught in the 80s. Its NOT precise; but it IS a sort of "Front Towards Enemy" indicator.
    guttersnipe.png
    guttersnipe from hip.png
    FRONT TOWARD ENEMY.png