Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I too think it has been a very good discussion! I would humbly suggest the initial question not be so open ended if we want a more narrow focus. An open ended question will yield a lot of rabbit holes. Just a thought...

One thing I am certain of, we will all be drinking mead in Valhalla together. Most of the lemmings I know are too focused around Kaitlin Jenner's genitals or the new Starbucks drink to even understand why these concepts bear discussion.

"Good talk, Russ."
    Right? I might have retired the unicorn a year early cause you know I'm popping up on Google searches
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

The new Starbucks drink will lead to Kaitlin Jenner's genitals.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The new Starbucks drink will lead to Kaitlin Jenner's genitals.
    Well it's vaginaesque now so is it still gay?

Asking for a friend.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post

Asking for a friend.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Steamy hot night in old SanChong, Taipei. Up stairs Mr. Wrinkles (so old his skin is nothing but) is becoming insistent - "come on, this time HIT ME". So, ok, you asked for it...

My arm goes numb from his block and his palm strike to my chest sets me on my ass skidding across the tiny room.

While my sponsor (Mr. Wrinkles nephew) is helping me up old Mr. Wrinkles is looking down at me grinning and said "ok, you come back, I teach you".

It was easily 6 months before I stopped hurting all over...
    anonymity is underrated

With regard to DogDoc's final question....it goes back to a discussion we had once upon a time about where one draws his line in the sand. There isn't really a correct answer to that, though some answers are contemptible. ("Me first, last and only.") There are, however, consequences to any choice made. In this case, when two guys agree to enter a duel, my personal intervention would max out at "Hey, he's had enough".

It's entirely okay if your line is drawn somewhere else. Men exist to protect those in their circle. It's not for me to say how you draw that.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post

Asking for a friend.
    It's not gay if you're wearing boot blousers.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

I took part in dojo challenges in the 80s, it was the thing back then but it was usually arranged with one school selecting fighters to fight another school with us typically showing respect to each other but testing our skills hard core
    Very seldom did we get walk in challenges. It was considered disrespectful and was handled exactly like this video but with more technical skills (I hope)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Too bad nobody had a Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Maybe this one?

Why oh why didn't he just rear naked choke him out at 1:02? Because he doesn't know how I'm sure.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012