Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    For heavens sake, it's only $100 to buy it now.
    Yeah...I know...its like not voting in the election because Trump liked to grab women's genitals instead of singing in the choir.
    Gabe Suarez

To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing,
    unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.

― Winston Churchill

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    For heavens sake, it's only $100 to buy it now.
    I've had the kit for awhile, just not dedicated "always on" and no external safety mod. I'm coming around, but my attention has been elsewhere.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Wish Endo would make a Gen4 adapter.

But since they don't, I'm looking at the alternative competition.
    I am "homeland security", "border patrol", "law enforcement", "first responder", and a "veteran" of the mentioned.

There is no question in my mind that it could be better and in time we will see variations on the theme. We will see bad copies and hopefully we will see good innovations. In the mean time, I have one of what is available now and recommend it to anyone interested. It's really a pretty good set up. Will we all be running it in 5 years? Probably not. It's working fine right now and right now is where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertGuy View Post
    Wish Endo would make a Gen4 adapter.

But since they don't, I'm looking at the alternative competition.
    I fit the endo to my gen 4 G17 in 10-15 minutes with a file. It's a great, snug, solid fit.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken