Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    For heavens sake, it's only $100 to buy it now.
    Yeah...I know...its like not voting in the election because Trump liked to grab women's genitals instead of singing in the choir.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

For heavens sake, it's only $100 to buy it now.
    I've had the kit for awhile, just not dedicated "always on" and no external safety mod. I'm coming around, but my attention has been elsewhere.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Wish Endo would make a Gen4 adapter.

But since they don't, I'm looking at the alternative competition.
    I am "homeland security", "border patrol", "law enforcement", "first responder", and a "veteran" of the mentioned.

There is no question in my mind that it could be better and in time we will see variations on the theme. We will see bad copies and hopefully we will see good innovations. In the mean time, I have one of what is available now and recommend it to anyone interested. It's really a pretty good set up. Will we all be running it in 5 years? Probably not. It's working fine right now and right now is where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertGuy View Post
    Wish Endo would make a Gen4 adapter.

But since they don't, I'm looking at the alternative competition.
    I fit the endo to my gen 4 G17 in 10-15 minutes with a file. It's a great, snug, solid fit.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

The Chiappa AK 9 would seem to have potential here, also. Thirty rounds of 9mm JHP would make a great trucvk gun or HD tool, tool.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

Yeah...get that one...it is a far better option than anything we have discussed here.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I modded mine to fit a dedicated
    17.4. No issues.

Sweet package. I have also bought
    some 30 round ETS mags for it.

I'll team it up with my RMR'd 17.4
    as my new travel package.

Thanks again Gabe, for the innovation
    and execution.

John

I fit the endo to my gen 4 G17 in 10-15 minutes with a file. It's a great, snug, solid fit.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby

Quote Originally Posted by Destro View Post
    The Chiappa AK 9 would seem to have potential here, also. Thirty rounds of 9mm JHP would make a great trucvk gun or HD tool, tool.
    Theres a time and place for SMGs; but that T&P is sadly much smaller than it used to be. I still occasionally carry one; but frankly a 556 or 300Blk or 762x39 etc would probably sever better if I'm carrying something as large as a AK. Even when I carry a Vz61 Skorpion (the real Skorpion not the modern giant), I sometimes wonder why I'm carrying a big 32acp with 20 rd mags when I could be carrying a smaller 9mm Glock PDW with 17 or 33 rounds. Yes the shoulder stock on the Skorpion helps; but the "brace" on the Glock is pretty damn close.

Yes I would take a SMG to war, if war came to my neighborhood, yes Ive carried a SMG in bad places where lots of people wanted to kill me, and YES I wish a 9mm AK would have been available 10 years ago; but for todays world I just don't see any advantage to a 9mm AK pistol. If you really want/must have a big rifle based 9mm pistol, Id push you towards a AR platform; but that's just me.

I do have a Glock PDW. I keep hoping someone will come up with something better than the ENDO and something that uses something smaller than a M4 buffer tube BUT until that happens the Glock PDW is a pretty good option.