Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Nope, no video, no audio, no handouts. This intel will go directly to the people in attendance and may be recounted to some extent in an AAR thread. We're keeping this one pretty close to the vest due to industry theft and that we're the only ones doing it.

Gents...I guarantee you 100,000%, that several things will happen here.

1). This class will be a resounding success as far as attendance and delivery of information.

2). Anyone with an open mind will leave with a totally different perspective on the situation than they were told.

3). Word will get out.

4). The gun mafia industry will be extremely unhappy that I - that we - did not fail.

5). Within six months they will try to duplicate it.

So...nothing is free. I am not a freaking church charity...neither is Greg and neither is J-nobody.
    Those who want this info will have to spend for it...dedicate time off for it...and devote the time to attending.

We live in a time of war...and our adversaries are not solely antifas and jihadists. While I cannot "contain" this info, I will at least not make it without a price to obtain.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gotcha, that makes sense. Keep us posted for when the next one rolls around!
    * "NO Reserves, NO Retreats, NO Regrets"
    -William Borden

*Faith, Firearms, and Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Nope, no video, no audio, no handouts. This intel will go directly to the people in attendance and may be recounted to some extent in an AAR thread. We're keeping this one pretty close to the vest due to industry theft and that we're the only ones doing it.
    Good plan; I am glad for this procedure.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Class in 7 days