Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Jiffy Lube was kind enough to give us a free place but only holds 30. Even at 30 it is going to be a squeeze. If you guys know of any place larger let me know. We had a venue that held 50 to 75 it would be ideal, especially as this benefits law-enforcement.

Find out where the local Toastmasters hold their area events. It may cost a little, but if you can double or triple that amount with more attendance it's a win.
    Dave Sauer
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

"The path which leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant." --Musashi

Onward & Upward!

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    Maybe we can do it again a different month. I think Jon can do this in Texas very easily.

That would be outstanding.

( I don't want to push my chips forward and go out and meet something I don't understand. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "O.K., I'll be part of this world." ( Sheriff Ed Tom Bell from No Country for Old Men ).
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.

Haven't been on the talk for a few days. . . . my mistake. This class is a block from my home. I get my oil changed there as well. I am putting my name on the wait list!
    GOOD GUY'S SHOOT AK'S!

The DOG HOUSE is my comfort zone!

I think I would have to take my chances and "crash" the class if I were that close! What are the chances of getting it to the mid-Atlantic area sometime...and what would it take?

Just borrow a Jiffy Lube uni and hang out at the back.

I will say this about Jiffy Lube: They've gone way above and beyond to help me out personally with getting a classroom.

JonathonNobody, I would like to take the class. I am one block from the Jiffy Lube. I checked on my local clubhouse and it is available for the 20th. It accommodates up to 100. I don't know about tables and chairs, I will have to check. The cost is $60 ($250 Security Deposit-I don't see an issue). I plan to call Gabe in the morning to discuss the possibility. Send me a p.m. if you want to talk directly. Jon
    GOOD GUY'S SHOOT AK'S!

The DOG HOUSE is my comfort zone!

I have been booked that weekend for several months now but am more than willing to pay full price for a recording, video, or even audio.
    * "NO Reserves, NO Retreats, NO Regrets"
    -William Borden

*Faith, Firearms, and Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by docholliday13 View Post
    I have been booked that weekend for several months now but am more than willing to pay full price for a recording, video, or even audio.
    Nope, no video, no audio, no handouts. This intel will go directly to the people in attendance and may be recounted to some extent in an AAR thread. We're keeping this one pretty close to the vest due to industry theft and that we're the only ones doing it.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.