Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Jiffy Lube was kind enough to give us a free place but only holds 30. Even at 30 it is going to be a squeeze. If you guys know of any place larger let me know. We had a venue that held 50 to 75 it would be ideal, especially as this benefits law-enforcement.

Find out where the local Toastmasters hold their area events. It may cost a little, but if you can double or triple that amount with more attendance it's a win.
    Dave Sauer
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

"The path which leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant." --Musashi

Onward & Upward!

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    Maybe we can do it again a different month. I think Jon can do this in Texas very easily.

That would be outstanding.

( I don't want to push my chips forward and go out and meet something I don't understand. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "O.K., I'll be part of this world." ( Sheriff Ed Tom Bell from No Country for Old Men ).
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.

Haven't been on the talk for a few days. . . . my mistake. This class is a block from my home. I get my oil changed there as well. I am putting my name on the wait list!
    GOOD GUY'S SHOOT AK'S!

The DOG HOUSE is my comfort zone!

I think I would have to take my chances and "crash" the class if I were that close! What are the chances of getting it to the mid-Atlantic area sometime...and what would it take?

Just borrow a Jiffy Lube uni and hang out at the back.

I will say this about Jiffy Lube: They've gone way above and beyond to help me out personally with getting a classroom.

JonathonNobody, I would like to take the class. I am one block from the Jiffy Lube. I checked on my local clubhouse and it is available for the 20th. It accommodates up to 100. I don't know about tables and chairs, I will have to check. The cost is $60 ($250 Security Deposit-I don't see an issue). I plan to call Gabe in the morning to discuss the possibility. Send me a p.m. if you want to talk directly. Jon
    GOOD GUY'S SHOOT AK'S!

The DOG HOUSE is my comfort zone!