Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default KILLING WITHIN THE LAW - ENROLL NOW

killing_within_the-Law.jpg
    Suarez International Lecture Series: Killing Within The Law
    May 20, 2017
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Instructor: Gabe Suarez

Suarez International is pleased to announce the Killing Within the Law lecture series. Unique in depth of instruction, originality of content and credentials of presenters, this series is designed to round out the physical training and equipment proficiency of the modern warrior – the Gentleman Killer. Through an incredibly honest, first-hand, “been there-done that” instructor-led discussion the participant will gain a personalized and in-depth knowledge of the following areas:

• Mindset of the Gentleman Killer
    • Understanding the Law and Use of Force – Removing Misconceptions and Hindrances to Survival
    • Instilling Trigger Points, Though Processes and Articulable Facts into the Warrior Lifestyle
    • Flowchart of Killing
    • Navigating the Gray – the Post-Shoot Treatise; Mental, Financial, Civil and Criminal Aftermath Success

Upon completion of the day’s instruction, group discussion, and through individual attention, the participant will leave with a strong mindset and rigid framework from which to successfully negotiate a lethal force incident.

Warrior Scholarship Fund

Suarez International is pleased to announce the Suarez International Warrior Scholarship Fund. Originally created by members of the WarriorTalk Forum, the Scholarship Fund was successfully used to train numerous civilian, municipal, county, state law enforcement officers in advanced areas of counter-terrorism pro-active/reactive shooting. This original scholarship program was devised to send selected warriors to training which was otherwise unobtainable, largely due to financial constraints of the individual and/or agency involved. By pulling together resources, financial constraints were lifted, professionals trained to an extremely high standard, and return on investment realized by the re-training of others.

To continue with the mission of training professionals, Suarez International has agreed to place $100 from each applicant tuition into the new Suarez International Warrior Scholarship Fund for use in helping those worthy who would not otherwise be able to progress. For each scholarship funded by this lecture series, Suarez International has agreed to provide one scholarship at no cost.
    This course will be instructed by Gabe Suarez, selected Suarez International Staff Instructors and Suarez International Recognized Subject Matter Experts.

LIMITED ENROLLMENT - $150
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The next best thing to winning a gunfight personally is helping others win their gunfight. Financial support of the scholarship fund has already had an incredible return on investment. I encourage those who can't attend to purchase a spot to donate to someone who wants to, but doesn't have the funds.

I just purchased one slot under ChrisNobody and my name. I'll leave it up to Gabe or a SI Instructor to decide who gets it. If you're a LEO, or civilian, and you can't afford the $150 please work with SI to obtain this pre-paid slot. See you at the course.

Jonathan
    Last edited by JonathanNobody; 04-04-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Those that attended the "trial run" Johnathan and I did last year can tell you how much came out of it. This is it's big daddy with more seating and longer time to discuss course content
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

As I understand it this course is lecture only. That would lend itself well to the modern day conference call/streaming format for those outside of AZ. While not always ideal I have attended no telling how many of these while ripping down the interstate or sitting at my desk.

Your consideration of this option would help expand the potential audience dramatically. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Those that attended the "trial run" Johnathan and I did last year can tell you how much came out of it. This is it's big daddy with more seating and longer time to discuss course content
    I attended last year's lecture and gained significant insight into the 'after' of a gunfight. I highly recommend this class.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

I found this on my email feed today:

Firearms Instructor Offers Class On How to Get Away With Killing

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/0...tm_campaign=nl

I think that this blog dude is just trying for sensation, riding on Gabe's success and wisdom......
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

This class was written by law-enforcement for the strict purpose of enabling understanding of the lethal force encounter. It is not a course on how to get away with murder, but a course to help the student understand the reality and fact surrounding the situation. I can't think of a better advertisement for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    This class was written by law-enforcement for the strict purpose of enabling understanding of the lethal force encounter. It is not a course on how to get away with murder, but a course to help the student understand the reality and fact surrounding the situation. I can't think of a better advertisement for the course.
    Hope he isn't expecting a check
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I love it...I will be sure to write them a thank you note.

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    I found this on my email feed today:

Firearms Instructor Offers Class On How to Get Away With Killing

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/0...tm_campaign=nl

I think that this blog dude is just trying for sensation, riding on Gabe's success and wisdom......
    Gabe Suarez

bobowens.jpg

A Note To Bob Owens of Bearing Arms

Hey Bob. First off I want to thank you for publicizing my class in Scottsdale - Killing Within The Law. It is filling up nicely.

I do think you have been misled in your training. I hear you go to Gunsite quite a bit. Unless the ethos over there changed since my friend Jeff's passing, or they changed everything afterwards, you may not have been paying attention. You may in fact be "fear-based". Being fear-based will inevitably lead to mistakes, and mistakes in a gunfight are the last thing anyone wants.

Based on your writings, and your fear of me, it is clear that you have never been in a gunfight, nor ever killed a man who was trying to kill you or an innocent. A serious gap in your training. And I am not the only one that would say that. My friend, the late Col. Jeff Cooper, would have agreed.

I am not angry with you. I understand your fear programming. But your fear programming won't help you when another man, or men have decided to come and kill you...and then have their way with your family before killing them as well.

But listen, I see my position in life as a calling. A calling to help the good prevail against the evil. You don't seem like a bad man, rather simply ill-informed. So I challenge you to attend this class. You can wear dark glasses and attend incognito if you wish, on one proviso, And that is that you leave your prior programming behind and attend with an open mind. I won't even charge you.

I suspect that after listening to me, and to the homicide investigators and other gunfight veterans on my staff, who have killed armed and murderous criminals on the job and on the street, you will realize that you simply don't know what you don't know.

If you are serious about learning the truth, and dare to venture outside your safe space, take me up on my offer. I guarantee your safety. I will be the guy in the grey suit with the Rolex.

RSVP at info@suarezinternational.com

Cheers,

Gabriel Suarez
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 04-05-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Gabe Suarez