Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Funny how todays argument on the group is still kinda, not sure, but kinda want to laugh at these ignorant snowflakes walking on clouds and hugging bunnies. The main okes pregered weapon of defence is a .22magnum deringer. Wtf? When the guys chatted at the one meeting he showed it and says its all he needs. You would think at 55-60years old he might have pulled his head out his ass somewhere along the line, but he is wild bill hickock with a derringer and dont want all the negative things pushed down his throat it makes people negative. My fok, toemaar. Sorry for the rant but stupidity like this grinds me. Actualy laughing with sympathy.

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Hi BOET
    Ek hoop die Pull Up Bar Is nog in een Stuk!

There are three main ways of incorrect thinking that make people resistant to self Defence Training in our country.

First of any form violence/fighting is morally wrong. The violence that the attacker uses to subdue his victim for example threating him with a knive is no different that the persons actions reacting to the attack, attacking soft targets (eyes & throat) to escape. Hurting the poor attacker in the process! This is closely followed by the second argument.

Any form of resistance, no matter how small will lead to the victim`s death. On the other hand if you give the attacker whatever he wants, do whatever he says he will leave peacefully. If he decides not to leave and rapes/chooses to hurt you at least you will walk away from the experience with your life.

If your decision is this over simplified. Fight Back = Death. Versus No resistance = Life in every single case of violence. The average citizen will pick the latter.

Lastly there is so much negativity in the news and in people`s daily conversations that they don`t want to be confronted with the idea of being a victim of violence. Not even wanting to think about it. Let alone wanting to train and prepare for such an eventuality. Choosing to rather be distracted by who won the latest rugby match/watching reality television.

That leaves people not only physically unprepared for an attack but mentally and emotionally too.

Simply believing if they don`t think about it, then it will not happen.

Lyk my jy het die regte idee. Eerder lag as huil vir mense se stupid-gyd

Cheers
    Elfie
    HALFMAN HALFCAR

Everyone of the African countries that became "Free"of their European "oppressors" has turned in to a social/economic shithole. It is BLM on steroids. Africa is rich in all of the natural "wealth" that made the empires expand there. Read some of the "Bell Curve" books by Dr. Murray et al. A group of people with double digit IQs will never make civilized development of a continent Blessed with the natural resources/raw materials equal or superior to that which made America great. Africa should be an industrial giant and breadbasket to the world.

We are seeing it here with quota cops; ideal candidates are black chicks with an Hispanic surname and bonus points for lesbian pride. We feed. house and provide medical to large groups that only repay society with violence, crime and drugs. We have snowflakes protesting for Trump's tax returns probably because they want to see what one looks like.

Rant over,
    Choirboy

Jip, and I wont be able to get in even though I would be a benefit to the country. Makes sense. Anycase enjoy.

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Boetman

just come in illegally like the rest do. Don't know what your other skill sets are, but one could probably make a living with them here. Buy a 1/2 to 3/4 ton truck and start a hauling businesss maybe?
    2 Samuel 22; Psalm 139:21-22