Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PRC 74 View Post
    I think in the future the Aussies are going to regret giving up their guns.
    I think that many Aussies already regret giving up their guns. - Unfortunately, it is probably too late short of a revolution.

Australia is already suffering from large increases in violent crimes and home invasions while residents are at home. They don't even have a way to legally characterize home invasions.

Too many libs are absolutely convinced that by taking away guns from the law-abiding citizens, the criminals will have fewer guns at their disposal to steal and that will make them safer. - Little do they realize that criminals by definition will not obey those laws and the black market for smuggled, stolen and home-made guns will flourish under those total bans. Just look at Mexico with their almost total ban on civilian gun ownership.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    Too many libs are absolutely convinced that by taking away guns from the law-abiding citizens, the criminals will have fewer guns at their disposal to steal and that will make them safer. - Little do they realize that criminals by definition will not obey those laws and the black market for smuggled, stolen and home-made guns will flourish under those total bans. Just look at Mexico with their almost total ban on civilian gun ownership.
    Only the extremely gullible sheeple buy into that lie. The leaders are commies and know it, and the activists also know what they are doing. The criminal class of the Left such as the degenerates of the BLM want people disarmed so they can freely prey on unarmed victims.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Liu View Post
    Only the extremely gullible sheeple buy into that lie. The leaders are commies and know it, and the activists also know what they are doing. The criminal class of the Left such as the degenerates of the BLM want people disarmed so they can freely prey on unarmed victims.
    Agreed!

Unfortunately, there are too many "extremely gullible sheeple" and their numbers are growing, as well as the growing number of commie leaders who want people to be helpless and at their mercy. When you add to that the growing number of unvetted "refugee" criminal thugs being allowed to enter, their situation is nearly hopeless.

Australia is headed in the same direction as the EU.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boetman View Post
    As jy jou met die semels meng, vreet die varke jou op. Its Afrikaans, not sure how to translate it. Comes down to if you mix yourself with rubbish the pigs gonna chow you.

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk

English version is "Lie down with dogs, rise with fleas."

Good one thanks

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.