Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swedish Snus

Local tobacco shop has the General brand. The mint flavor is pretty good. Better nicotine hit than the Camel snus (for me) and tastes really good.

I keep some on hand for when I can't be spotted actually dipping.
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

When every instant counts, help is only minutes away...

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam"

I use Swedish Snus. I prefer Skruf or Skruf Extra Stark Los (loose). Los is a better value than portions. Portions are useful if you're stuck indoors.

You can order direct from Sweden via buysnus dot com.

Might as well order a couple rolls, to make shipping worthwhile.

I honestly kicked both smoke and snus to the curb and just use grinds now, which also cut back my energy drink consumption about half

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrayMan214 View Post
    Local tobacco shop has the General brand. The mint flavor is pretty good. Better nicotine hit than the Camel snus (for me) and tastes really good.

I keep some on hand for when I can't be spotted actually dipping.
    Yeah the General Mint has become my go to. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    I honestly kicked both smoke and snus to the curb and just use grinds now, which also cut back my energy drink consumption about half
    As in coffee grinds?

hm, I thought snus was the stuff you sniff up your nose, I have a couple of hilarious experiences with that stuff when younger, taking a hit off the crook next to the thumb tendon on the back of the hand in the mens room in high school, tried it twice I think and both times I ended up sneezing it out for the next couple minutes, the good ole days!

Interesting about not causing cancer but hard to believe, maybe I'll try some one day but no reason to start now as I kicked dip when my first kid was born and only occasionally smoke a cigar now, basically only when golfing, maybe I'll look for some snus next time I'm golfing though.

Hate to revisit an old thread but figured I might as well update you guys. General Original has really grown on me. I placed an order with Snus Central last night. Figured since shipping is outrageous I might as well sample as many as possible to try to nail down a go to selection. Stayed away from the ridiculously strong snus'. Picked up their mini portion sampler, Islay Whisky Loose, Oden's Lemon, Granit White, several from Jakobssens, Skruf Cranberry, Goteborgs Rape Los, Skruf Slim Mynta White, Granit Los, and finally GN's Organic Clove (I know, I had to get at least one strong variety). Those guys ship quick! 4hrs after I placed the order it was in the mail.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's a good selection. Not a fan mini's, had to use 2 pouches to get the normal amount of nicotine.
    I use strong snus after meals and loose only in the evening at home. It can get kind of messy once the mudslide starts.

Keep us informed on your experience and enjoy.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk