Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes, interested in the concept, anyway, especially if my G26, PPK/s, and/or LWS-32 would be suitable. I would likely add a blue-label G42, which would probably be better than the PPK/s or LWS-32 for high-volume fire.

It is not easy for me to schedule leave, but I just may retire this year, anyway. (It is not just the days needed to attend, but a few days to rest first, and get on a day schedule. I do not retain information well, if I see/hear it while fatigued, or in defiance of my body's internal clock. Best practice would be scheduling a whole week off.)

When gauging interest, consider me a "maybe" for 2017.
    Last edited by Rex G; 03-14-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Have Colt, will travel.

A 43 with a threaded barrel strikes me as fairly large for "covert".

If focus was on micro guns that can be concealed in a palm, then the proactive palming of a gun or the defensive descrete draw could open up new ways of thinking.

North American Arms mini revolvers - 22lr
    Beretta 21A
    32s
    380s

New York reloads

NPE Defense when wearing a suit or a swimsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    A 43 with a threaded barrel strikes me as fairly large for "covert".

If focus was on micro guns that can be concealed in a palm, then the proactive palming of a gun or the defensive descrete draw could open up new ways of thinking.

North American Arms mini revolvers - 22lr
    Beretta 21A
    32s
    380s

New York reloads

NPE Defense when wearing a suit or a swimsuit.
    Micro Guns aren't the focus. Covert Guns are. Some folks are better armed with a knife than some of the binky guns that were mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I'd be interested for sure...been meaning to get back to TX, gives me an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    My soon to be 21-year-old daughter is attending college in another state. That state allows for campus carry, but her particular college may not be participating. Also, the off-campus housing she is applying for specifically states no firearms in their policy manual.

I'm not terribly concerned about their policy, but she would have a need to keep her firearm (a G43) concealed 24/7.

I was thinking of some kind of a backpack/book bag for a college aged female that would have a readily accessible compartment for a gun and not look the slightest bit "tactical". Think ... if Vera Bradley made covert carry laptop bags ... she would be all over that.
    From another female, look at these: https://www.cancanconcealment.com

I have the Shebang. It is my daily carry rig. I can carry my Kahr P9, my Kahr .380, two extra magazines and a kife in this. The sport models can also carry a phone. I can't speak to a Glock in this rig because I don't own one (no throwing anything at me :) ) but I can tell you that it conceals under almost everything...leggings, jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts. It stays in place under very active sistuations...loading wood, gardening, hiking, motorcycle riding and the best promotion I can give, it not only survived but didn't slip or move during the pistol ground fighting class.

Droid did it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogmom View Post

I have the Shebang. It is my daily carry rig. I can carry my Kahr P9, my Kahr .380, two extra magazines and a kife in this. The sport models can also carry a phone. I can't speak to a Glock in this rig because I don't own one (no throwing anything at me :) ) but I can tell you that it conceals under almost everything...leggings, jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts. It stays in place under very active sistuations...loading wood, gardening, hiking, motorcycle riding and the best promotion I can give, it not only survived but didn't slip or move during the pistol ground fighting class.

Droid did it!
    Their is at least one Glock in that house!
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogmom View Post

Droid did it!
    Passed on to my daughter. Thanks.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017