Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by PRDubi View Post
    Is that registered?

Yes it is....wanna see the paperwork?

I don't care if it's registered....it's illegal no matter what..
    THESE are the real enemy THESE are the ones that sold us out with the crime bill. THESE are the ones who are only concerned about their sporting clay gun or their upland and waterfowl gun and maybe their deer rifle. THEY don't like you. THEY realize you make THEM look weak. THEY are the traitors THEY are the betrayers THEY are the JUDAS who will sell you for they silver.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    THESE are the real enemy THESE are the ones that sold us out with the crime bill. THESE are the ones who are only concerned about their sporting clay gun or their upland and waterfowl gun and maybe their deer rifle. THEY don't like you. THEY realize you make THEM look weak. THEY are the traitors THEY are the betrayers THEY are the JUDAS who will sell you for they silver.
    150% THIS.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

They are a fucken majority dude...every section of the weekend and every table is filled with EBRs...

We are not going away..

And we will keep getting stronger.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PRDubi View Post
    Is that registered?

Yes it is....wanna see the paperwork?

I don't care if it's registered....it's illegal no matter what..

I keep my form 4 on the table and continue shooting.....

Fat fart argues with range masters...and then gives up..

Mutters he's calling the police...

Police came ..eventually as I was about to leave....
    Have your paperwork. .

Yep...
    No problem. .have a good day..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Feds and Fudds. The bane of my existence.

It is exactly this kind of shit from the Fudds that drives me to take my shooting into the wilds and not to a range complex. Range-master busybodies and uneducated mouth breathers aren't just a problem at the LGS.

I know it would have been lost on the fat fart, but it is impossible to register an illegal weapon... Because its illegal...
    Masters in Warfare-OEF Class of 2002-2003, 2006-2007
    Majors: Offensive Terminal Ballistics and Overseas Bovine Scatology

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman View Post
    It is exactly this kind of shit from the Fudds that drives me to take my shooting into the wilds and not to a range complex. Range-master busybodies and uneducated mouth breathers aren't just a problem at the LGS.]
    Private range builder here! I know there are a couple more around.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb