Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read the link. Thank you for providing.
    Vendor www.glockparts.com refused to ship replacement tubes and springs to repair magazines. Magazines can be repaired and in worst case a block can be installed to meet legal requirements but owner rufused to ship parts and suggested i ask police what is legal.
    More than insulting the fact is police do not understand the law. That is why attorneys assist people in legal matters due better understand. They sell mag blocks online and these can be used to meet legal requirements.

Road trips are great for taking care of things like this, or out of state friends.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

So san francisco is suing because someone may build a new standard cap magazine with it! Never mind thats already illegal. What do these morons plan to do to stops someone from driving to Nevada and buying a standard capacity magazine? Probably easier.

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse786 View Post
    Chances are if Im searching already, they are the types of people who are restricted from such things in the first place.
    Tried to explain that logic to a fiend one time. He was all het up about 922r compliance.

"Dude, I'm all for following the law, but by the time they're checking the country of origin on the *parts* you've already screwed up so bad they're just trying to decide how much sand goes in the KY."

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    Road trips are great for taking care of things like this, or out of state friends.
    Yep. The rest of this is just angels dancing on pinheads.
    Virtute et Armis

Move to a free state. Let the cupcakes in commiefornia do what they please.
    Peace through Strength!

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Pray to your concept of god that does not change."

Now the vendor glock parts is not refunding all my funds. He does not want to follow any rule.

Quote Originally Posted by djk010468 View Post
    Move to a free state. Let the cupcakes in commiefornia do what they please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I think we have talked about this a thosand times. CA is like Nazi Germany in terms of anyone's rights. We don't do any business there.

It is 2017...there is no reason other than slothful laziness that CA guys cannot get in their car and drive to AZ and buy whatever they want.

The only way to truly abide with CA laws at all levels is to simply not care about self defense. There are plenty of better and freer places to live, so why stay?
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters