Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I just saying...I've never seen a fat skeleton.
    MR Anthony, I have always had great respect for your posts. I am not saying there is such a thing as a fat skeleton. I am saying there are differences in bone structure and density, which cause differences in weight. It is not an excuse for carrying a lot of extra fat, but there are variations in what even a fit person will weigh, the pounds are not the end all be all of the story. Someone with longer legs will have longer muscles, which in turn can weigh more. A larger pelvis will likely mean more core muscles, which in turn will again weigh more.
    Peace through Strength!

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Pray to your concept of god that does not change."

Quote Originally Posted by djk010468 View Post
    MR Anthony, I have always had great respect for your posts. I am not saying there is such a thing as a fat skeleton. I am saying there are differences in bone structure and density, which cause differences in weight. It is not an excuse for carrying a lot of extra fat, but there are variations in what even a fit person will weigh, the pounds are not the end all be all of the story. Someone with longer legs will have longer muscles, which in turn can weigh more. A larger pelvis will likely mean more core muscles, which in turn will again weigh more.
    This is why I tell people not to worry about weight. The best metrics are strength and how you look in the mirror.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Do I need to point out everyone should pretend the person they're talking to on WT is sitting across from them and armed?
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Body shaming/fat shaming, whatever...
    Sorry but to me fat people are disgusting. Not talking about the guy who gains a little weight with aging, 10-15 lbs, goes from 150 to 160, 170 to 180-185, still height/weight proportionate.
    The 5'8" - 5'10" guy who goes from 170 to 230 and up,that fat bastard, or the 120 lb woman who balloons out to 180 or so. Control your intake and burn some more calories you indolent pricks. Also, don't tell me you're big boned, you're not...Same skeleton under that 6' 185 lb frame as the 250+lb behemoth you ate yourself into.
    FUCK!!!! I am 6'2" and weigh like 240 lbs; I can see a few abs. Oh wait... The BMI is total bullshit.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

[QUOTE=djk010468;1859200]Please try not to trumpet your incredible ignorance Herby. Yes, some people use bone structure as an excuse, but there really is some difference in skeletal structure. Not everyone is built to be skinny. There are differences in the width and depth of the pelvis, the width of the shoulders, the depth of the chest. These are scientific facts of anatomy. Try opening a book sometime. Things happen to your body as you get older, and not everyone is an indolent prick just because they gain some. Everyone is a work in progress, and sometimes life gets in the way. You really should consider what you write.

Please don't attempt to verbally spar here, you have neither the intelligence nor the education for it. That is very obvious.[/QUOTE

Apologies to the young lady whose panties have been ruffled over an opinion on a forum. Apparently she must be in some type of fitness protection program, or just a corpulent sow who can only burn calories if she sets herself on fire. Apologies again to Miss djk, will forward a dozen donuts to your safe space.

Meh...I'm not real big on shaming anyone for anything. Seems a little childish to me, but to each their own, I guess.

[QUOTE=Herbert West;1859465]
    Quote Originally Posted by djk010468 View Post
    Please try not to trumpet your incredible ignorance Herby. Yes, some people use bone structure as an excuse, but there really is some difference in skeletal structure. Not everyone is built to be skinny. There are differences in the width and depth of the pelvis, the width of the shoulders, the depth of the chest. These are scientific facts of anatomy. Try opening a book sometime. Things happen to your body as you get older, and not everyone is an indolent prick just because they gain some. Everyone is a work in progress, and sometimes life gets in the way. You really should consider what you write.

Please don't attempt to verbally spar here, you have neither the intelligence nor the education for it. That is very obvious.[/QUOTE

Apologies to the young lady whose panties have been ruffled over an opinion on a forum. Apparently she must be in some type of fitness protection program, or just a corpulent sow who can only burn calories if she sets herself on fire. Apologies again to Miss djk, will forward a dozen donuts to your safe space.
    I see one more snarky, insulting comment from either of you that continues this D measuring contest you will both get a vacation from the forums.
    AKA: Fuzzy AKA: The Hyena
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    #thinkinginviolence

Always entertaining, mildly offensive

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I'm in Hungary at the moment. ..and I dread coming home because of the fat people ..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It isnt so much the weight you are carrying as much as what kind of weight you are carrying. Ignore the scale, look at the body. Are you carrying the right kind of weight?
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by PRDubi View Post
    I'm in Hungary at the moment. ..and I dread coming home because of the fat people ..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Don't despair. Even I can outrun them.