Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WHAT TRUMP IS TRYING TO PREVENT HERE

Half The French Army Is Now Deployed On French Streets

Since the Islamist terror attacks in Paris last November, the streets of major French cities have been guarded by soldiers in full military fatigues. That permanent presence of the French army represents half of all its soldiers now deployed on military operations, but has been dismissed by critics as a political “anti-anxiety” measure.

Following the killing of 132 people in coordinated Islamist terrorist attacks in Paris and its northern suburb, Saint-Denis, last November, President François Hollande, declared the attacks on France an “act of war”. In response the French army was sent to the streets of main cities to offer people a sense of security, beefing up operations already begun following the Charlie Hebdo office and Hypercacher supermarket attacks earlier in 2015.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

One only needs to follow history to know the threat that Islam poses. Talking to those who've spent time in the Middle East confirms the issue. I honestly find it incomprehensible how the left can believe they can use/compromise with fundamentalist Islam. Without going into detail IMHO they are fools and tools. How can people be so stupid and even breathe.

When people say openly "Death to America" or anybody who doesn't follow their particular flavor of their religion I personally tend to take it seriously. Just the same as if somebody pulls a knife and says to me "I'm going to cut your guts out."

I myself support our President and pray that God uses him to "drain the swamp" as he says..
    Last edited by fidalgoman; 02-17-2017 at 08:51 AM.
    Is God Politically Correct? If not should you be? - F. Huff -- God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don't let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He's still on the throne. - B. Graham -- No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority. - Robert A. Heinlein

Unfortunately President Trump has numerous opponents - Islamic extremists, the Democrat party, entrenched, establishment GOP party members, and a large number of Americans who want big brother to take care of them. The guy has a major uphill battle ahead of him in the quest to drain the swamp. I do wish him and those of us on his side success in getting our country back on track.
    Deus , et Libertas

DPS, CRG-2, CRG-3
    Dynamics of the Kalashnikov, Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting

Libtards are all to happy and quick to dismiss facts and logic when it doesnt suit them or their views.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

I'm not so sure the liberals don't want the military on the streets.... If they ever get power back, they could claim there was no reason for civilians to own firearms, if the Army was protecting you. They would have a much greater control of the military than even the PDs and could manipulate the Pose Comitattus Act by saying the military was being used for national defense--its a liberal wet dream...

Now all that being said, the liberals wont properly fun the military and they wont want the military acting like the military, except when its to the unwashed conservatives....

Mine

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    I'm not so sure the liberals don't want the military on the streets.... If they ever get power back, they could claim there was no reason for civilians to own firearms, if the Army was protecting you. They would have a much greater control of the military than even the PDs and could manipulate the Pose Comitattus Act by saying the military was being used for national defense--its a liberal wet dream...

Now all that being said, the liberals wont properly fun the military and they wont want the military acting like the military, except when its to the unwashed conservatives....

I think you need to get away from the east coast bro...it is beginning to affect your synapses.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

I think you need to get away from the east coast bro...it is beginning to affect your synapses.
    Yep no doubt theres a East Coast twist to my POV.

Just a little Maryland crabbiness maybe...

I think Edel knows the Enemy very well and has a good window into their mindset.
    Armed Puritan

I was in Scotland (business trip) in 1990. We flew into and out of Edinburgh. On the way out we had some time waiting on the plane so we decided to visit/tour Edinburgh Castle. We got there before it opened for tours and there were British soldiers walking around with their rifles and gear. We stayed in the car. In a bit a van pulled up, a bunch of regular looking police officers (with no guns) got out of the van and the soldiers got in the van and it left. We left, too.

I told myself then, it would be a very sad day in the US if ever got to the point that armed soldiers had to patrol the airports, tourist attractions, etc. I guess we made it a few years ago. I don't/won't fly and I don't go to large cities or tourist attractions. I do still go to the country and the mountains on a regular basis.

The police and the military can't protect you, not if they are here to stop violence after it starts. They may prevent some of the violence from going unchecked but by definition, if they have to stop it, it's already started.