Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Sorry...I do not scream.
    Cold beer and a steak maybe the next day?

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

I have studied this since a teenage black belt and it is true that your tone and facial expressions will in fact manifest themselves physically. The samurai knew this as well as other warrior cultures. If you think you can scream like a terrified woman and remain inwardly calm and predatory, you are fooling yourself. The event itself will either justify or condemn your actions. Moreover, if a BLM thug is walking toward you with an AR pistol violently yelling on about something in an angry voice, and the first thing that crosses your mind is lawyers, you have already lost the fight. Get your fucking mind right.

The man is a threat
    The man is armed
    The man is moving toward you in an aggressive manner with a firearm

If that is not enough for you to simply stay calm and shoot him to the ground, then I have been wasting my breath and time for the last ten years as nothing I have ever said has taken root.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBeach View Post
    Edelweiss is right. I see thugs...sho nuff pants about to fall down, dreadlock wearing, gold teeffees sporting, decked out in immaculate $200 Jordans walk in toting a bag'o guns every day at the range. DRACO seems to be intimidator of choice, lots of AK's, some folders. And lately lots of AR pistols. Most running RDS. One of them actually CHROME. Also seeing lots of AR15 with scopes and bipods. This is a fairly new phenomenon according to others who have worked there longer. I think somethings up. Last 3 nights of CCW class have had about 50% or more of what I am profiling as possibly ANTIFAS or BLM types. Mixed race couples, he in dreads, her white tattoo'd up with hostile attitudes. Yes my gut tells me the libs are arming up as well.

I am also seeing AA women coming in with shopping lists, SPARC and EOTECH scopes, drag bags, rifle ans pistol mags, Korean happy sticks and ammo, lots of ammo then paying cash.
    Lots of anti gunners in my AO buying guns and ammo right now out of fear of the "evil nazi Trump supporters."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hatfield View Post
    Where in that link or others about it, is any comment about it not being a shooting situation?
    I got the video from the AR forum, I'm sure you guys know which one... Anyway, about a third of the folks there were saying stuff like "Good luck with shooting him in the back" type nonsense. If the roles were reversed, i.e. Black guy was getting harassed, they would have sang a different tune. Black privilege and media conditioning.

I'm surprised that none of the right wing blogs are picking it up. Seems like a big deal to me and a damned good lesson - Don't let cognitive dissonance/normalcy bias get in way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rustwins88 View Post
    I got the video from the AR forum, I'm sure you guys know which one... Anyway, about a third of the folks there were saying stuff like "Good luck with shooting him in the back" type nonsense. If the roles were reversed, i.e. Black guy was getting harassed, they would have sang a different tune. Black privilege and media conditioning.

I'm surprised that none of the right wing blogs are picking it up. Seems like a big deal to me and a damned good lesson - Don't let cognitive dissonance/normalcy bias get in way!
    Pretty much proven that AR forum has been infiltrated by CTR (correct the record) Soros funded lib think tank agiprop organization years ago. High post counts but extremely lib. Tell tale is zero EE ratings. I read much more than I post over there.

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

This situation seems pretty straight forward in how to handle it...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

I agree, threat to be removed. However, it doesn't really show at what point the weapon is drawn and visible. Once he started mouthing off I would not have walked into the store and left my vehicle unattended. I might have just left (when he was mouthing off if the weapon was not yet shown), deciding it was not worth it. At that point it would have been a shouting match and maybe a fist fight, and I would probably not have wanted to be bothered. Kicking his ass is not worth it to me. Once the weapon is shown, it becomes a different story.
    Peace through Strength!

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Pray to your concept of god that does not change."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBeach View Post
    Edelweiss is right. I see thugs...sho nuff pants about to fall down, dreadlock wearing, gold teeffees sporting, decked out in immaculate $200 Jordans walk in toting a bag'o guns every day at the range. DRACO seems to be intimidator of choice, lots of AK's, some folders. And lately lots of AR pistols. Most running RDS. One of them actually CHROME. Also seeing lots of AR15 with scopes and bipods. This is a fairly new phenomenon according to others who have worked there longer. I think somethings up. Last 3 nights of CCW class have had about 50% or more of what I am profiling as possibly ANTIFAS or BLM types. Mixed race couples, he in dreads, her white tattoo'd up with hostile attitudes. Yes my gut tells me the libs are arming up as well.

I am also seeing AA women coming in with shopping lists, SPARC and EOTECH scopes, drag bags, rifle ans pistol mags, Korean happy sticks and ammo, lots of ammo then paying cash.
    I have been noticing this phenomenon as well at my local indoor range. About once or twice a week I stop by LGS with range on my way home. Up until the past few months it has been 'standard' customers using the range. Lately ALOT of inked thug type "blm/urban terrorists" white trash trailer park types with rifles and AR pistols in addition to standard 9MM handguns. Keep in shape and keep practicing...your enemy is !

Scream or not, its up to you; but I'm coming at this from an East Coast PD point of view. Maybe its different in Free America, I certainly hope so. I get the Kill the MFer attitude. Hell I even support it. Gabe is right about the way you think is how you will act. Do what you want. Do what you feel is right; just lemme be real clear-HERE they will be looking for an easy arrest AND a very public conviction. Sure they'll see his gun, maybe even his video-maybe; but if youre the White guy that just shot a black man, having a little bit of "OMG I thought he was gonna kill me" on the record only helps. I'm only suggesting the more you can show that YOU are the Victim and how YOU were acting to stop a violent maniacal offender INSTEAD of a White guy looking to shoot a poor black guy because he expressed his opinion--the better off youll be.

...and as to better armed, well this aint pimps carrying RG22s anymore--but isn't that why we train and carry the best?

Well...and screaming like a hysterical woman will make it easy for those same boogiemen to say you were an out of control overly-emotional psycho.

I shot plenty of black men when I was in LE...because they were committing home invasions and armed robberies. There is a time for management of the fight, and a time to manage the scene after the bad guy is dead. Make sure you know what time it is.

I

DO

NOT

SCREAM
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters