HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by gssc View Post
    Can I scream with joy when I get home for a free bad guy tag?
    Laughing with Glee is also approved.
    Geek Warlord
    How do you want to do this?

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

A war cry is not a scream.

A scream is something the chick in the shower does in the movie psycho...or what a man that is terrified does. You will become what you enact. Study this deeply. Screaming is beneath us and I shall not do so, never have done so, and do not intend to begin now. When I spoke on the radio after my gunfights I spoke clearly and as eloquenty as the situation required. If there was any emotion, it was contained satisfaction. Grace under duress is one of the higher calling of a warrior. Let us embody it and not put on a show of cowardice.

This however, is different.

As is this

It is not the sound...it is the sentiment behind it.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by emtdaddy1980 View Post
    So I'm guessing that my best impression of the PREDATOR roar while holding his severed skull and spinal column aloft with one hand is NOT the kind of screaming you're recommending? That's what my soul is telling me to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Bro in my heart I wanna say dance naked over his corpse covered in his blood with his severed ear held high above your head; but given the nature of politics and prosecutors and police chiefs, my public fall back, is "OMG hes gonna kill us all". So maybe yeah, you sound like a pussy; the difference is it sets HIM up as a the BAD guy. Kill like a warrior; but look like a victim on video, then let your lawyer explain how you were just defending all those innocents.

I'm glad to hear its different in Free America. I hope it will change here; but for now anything you can do to plant the seed that you are the victim is a giant head start to going home that night. As to Gabe's assertion that you cant scream like a scared pussy and act like a warrior, I guess, that makes sense in a Freudian/reptilian sort of way; so maybe it will take some practice or refinement on the concept. What I do know is if you are seen as the aggressor, you will be tagged as the aggressor, even if they say he was an aggressor too--and if he survives--he'll tell a completely different story.

A few "Pleeeease don't hurt me's" (even if its as you squeeze off each shot), will go a long way--especially if the camera is on him and only picks up your voice. OR don't its up to you. All I'm saying is the first calls to 911 will set the scene for the cops, and the first cops will tell their bosses who will tell the guys from CID who will tell the story to the States Atty.
    Last edited by EDELWEISS; 02-17-2017 at 07:54 PM.

I didn't work in Free America. I disagree completely with your suggestions. One becomes what he enacts.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    Bro in my heart I wanna say dance naked over his corpse covered in his blood with his severed ear held high above your head; but given the nature of politics and prosecutors and police chiefs, my public fall back, is "OMG hes gonna kill us all". So maybe yeah, you sound like a pussy; the difference is it sets HIM up as a the BAD guy. Kill like a warrior; but look like a victim on video, then let your lawyer explain how you were just defending all those innocents.

I'm glad to hear its different in Free America. I hope it will change here; but for now anything you can do to plant the seed that you are the victim is a giant head start to going home that night. As to Gabe's assertion that you cant scream like a scared pussy and act like a warrior, I guess, that makes sense in a Freudian/reptilian sort of way; so maybe it will take some practice or refinement on the concept. What I do know is if you are seen as the aggressor, you will be tagged as the aggressor, even if they say he was an aggressor too--and if he survives--he'll tell a completely different story.

A few "Pleeeease don't hurt me's" (even if its as you squeeze off each shot), will go a long way--especially if the camera is on him and only picks up your voice. OR don't its up to you. All I'm saying is the first calls to 911 will set the scene for the cops, and the first cops will tell their bosses who will tell the guys from CID who will tell the story to the States Atty.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I didn't work in Free America. I disagree completely with your suggestions. One becomes what he enacts.
    Boss, I get your point. I know working in Cali couldn't have been easy. I also think I have an understanding of what happens here, now. The video was a "street fight" NOT a terrorist. They are completely different events. Go full Spartan on a terrorists and you look like a hero. Try that at a gas station because of an argument over a "racist" politician who stole the election and well, maybe it wont turn out so well. Or I could just be contrary...but Ive just seen a victim get cast as a suspect, because the bad guy got to the PD first. Still this is your house and you have more shooting experience, than me, so I will submit to your wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    A war cry is not a scream.

You will become what you enact. Study this deeply. Screaming is beneath us and I shall not do so, never have done so, and do not intend to begin now. When I spoke on the radio after my gunfights I spoke clearly and as eloquenty as the situation required. If there was any emotion, it was contained satisfaction. Grace under duress is one of the higher calling of a warrior. Let us embody it and not put on a show of cowardice.

It is not the sound...it is the sentiment behind it.
    Exactly. Its a way to short circuit your self and access aggression quickly. Its worth noting that this can be done silently and internally depending on the situation.
    Geek Warlord
    How do you want to do this?

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition