Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No politician or lamestream propagandist has addressed the incredible impotence, incompetence, and half-assery of the Obammy administration and the 195 security agencies we have in "allowing" the Rooskies to mess with our elections. There was no reporting, no warning, just Trump wins and suddenly ... the Rooskies done it!

It is beyond ridiculous. Just hearing them say it over and over; I cannot bear it. The solemn news "anchors" (news butterflies more like) are absolutely comical!
    Trump's win is a mass repudiation of globalism and rejection of pajama boy nanny-staters. Let FREEDOM ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Texican_gal View Post
    No politician or lamestream propagandist has addressed the incredible impotence, incompetence, and half-assery of the Obammy administration and the 195 security agencies we have in "allowing" the Rooskies to mess with our elections. There was no reporting, no warning, just Trump wins and suddenly ... the Rooskies done it!

It is beyond ridiculous. Just hearing them say it over and over; I cannot bear it. The solemn news "anchors" (news butterflies more like) are absolutely comical!
    It's becoming the new best excuse. Sorry officer, I didn't know I was speeding...the Russians broke my speedometer
    Can't pay the bills this month, the Russians stole my money. You didn't get my homework because the Russians ate it hahaha
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

If the "Pizzagate" thing gets into proper prosecution of politicians, Graham just looks like what I would warn youngsters to be on the lookout for as a likely pedo. I actually have some sympathy for McCain who probably sustained real traumatic brain injuries when he was shot down and tortured in the Hanoi Hilton in service of the country. His history of honorable prior service does not mean that we should allow him to damage the country that he once loved.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    If the "Pizzagate" thing gets into proper prosecution of politicians, Graham just looks like what I would warn youngsters to be on the lookout for as a likely pedo. I actually have some sympathy for McCain who probably sustained real traumatic brain injuries when he was shot down and tortured in the Hanoi Hilton in service of the country. His history of honorable prior service does not mean that we should allow him to damage the country that he once loved.

Choirboy
    Oh, absolutely he was injured and tortured. As a friend of mine (combat medic in VietNam) says: "I don't care who thinks I'm crazy, but I believe McCain was brainwashed and compromised in the Hanoi Hilton." And McCain does stuff that demonstrates this.

About Pizzagate, all I can say is that it has been demonstrated to me that the powers of darkness and people selling their souls, doing evil, while running around our God-given world is accurate.
    Trump's win is a mass repudiation of globalism and rejection of pajama boy nanny-staters. Let FREEDOM ring!

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    .... His history of honorable prior service does not mean that we should allow him to damage the country that he once loved.

Choirboy
    A lot of people seem to forget that.

I also hope they prosecute on the Pizzagate thing too.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Don't see how they can blame the Ruskies for rigging the election. They did not tamper with machinery, throw away ballots, register illegal aliens, etc.. All they may have done is help provide information for the enlightenment of the voters, the same thing the commie media claims to do!

We need to follow this Putin guy carefully-- he may be a candidate for honorary US citizenship like Churchill.
    "Immigration--selling America to the lowest bidder"