Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Here's a video of me speaking at the Ada Bible Church Wild Game Dinner about my time on the island. Spiritual content warning: This was a church event so if you're not into that sort of thing, it is what it is.

Pict, Brother, your PM box is full. Got something I would like to hit you with offline, please.

Cleared the inbox

Fantastic testimony. Thank you for sharing it.

I couldn't help but think of the symbolism inherent in your helicopter trip out of there. You were just going through your daily life, relying on God, and on what you thought was just another day, the messengers came to take you home. May it be that way for every one of us.
    Armed Puritan

I finally got caught up and watched all the episodes... even got something (probably dust) in my eye when your daughter walked up behind you there at the end.

Very well done, David. Very well done.

John

Congratulations, I had been watching the show before I saw this and was hoping you would win!

It really was a fascinating social/psychological experiment beyond just the survival skills. I found it interesting that the guys who had the most luck and the easiest times eating and staying warm from the beginning tapped out early due to boredom/missing their loved ones.

Obviously, given a real survival situation quitting isn't an option, but it is something to think about and attempt to prepare for.