Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    OK Bro, but now I gotta know the rest of the story, details man details....
    It will be in the f'ing video. Nothing but God's love is free.
    Gabe Suarez

To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing,
    unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.”

― Winston Churchill

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I plan on the leaving the 12ga old pump shotguns that I have pretty as stock other than putting lights on them. The stock hunting condition was designed to be best for rapid instinctive shooting for which shotgun is used. I would not enhance the sights any over stock except for perhaps for tritium bead. No rear sight is needed. I plan to use #4 buck due to its reduced lethality at greater distances. I am concerned about its use on hogs that are famous for having that tough cape.
    Possible targets for me include 2 and 4-legged critters at night in brush.
    Owning both 12 and 20 ga guns can be a formula for disaster if the 20 ga rounds ever end up in the 12 gun.
    Well...to each his own but I disagree witha great deal of your post brother. The only things we do instictively is sleep, eat, crap and fornicate. But there are other piints of disagreement.
    Gabe Suarez

To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing,
    unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.”

― Winston Churchill

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    None, got the holes to prove it.
    SHAZAMM--- Make that top shelf liquor !!!

Choirboy

Gabe and team, I'm with you on everything except sights, and that's because my locale lends itself to a rifle choice if warranted as easy as the shot gun. I keep the 12 ready, with light, sling, extended mag, buckshot, etc. I keep some slugs on the butt cuff, but that's a real oh {}#% moment. Not saying it's wrong, just feel my set up is better for the reactive shorter range encounter I expect in my AO.

And Greg, ditto the others. You make it to the SE and drinks are on me.