Default Glock PDW sling options?

So I'm curious if anyone has found a sling option for the Glock PDW? I find MP5 options and the Troy Option for the collapsible stock sbr'd AR. Or is it modifying what's already out there? I know in some posts I'm seeing a clip or a ring strapped to the Blade but never an entire sling set up. I train with slings on everything else I run So I figure why not the Glock PDW.
    There is going to be a battle. People will die.
    SI Classes: AK marksmanship,AKRG, Defensive Knife, FOF

This is the only time I will use a single point. trouble is finding one short enough. I have a blackhawk on one set up now and its too long. Its attached to a end plate loop on the ENDO.

JB

Must be the same Blackhawk I use because it is too long.

Single point I think is appropriate for this tool.

Has anyone come up with a better option yet?
    My main reason for a sling is walking with a cane leaves one hand constantly occupied. Obviously a sling just makes life easier.

This weekend I'm just going to make a paracord loop from the top slot of the blade to the bottom slot. Let's just see what happens with it. I know it needs something.

JB

Buy some nylon webbing, sturdy metal buckles, rivets, and loops. Should be pretty easy to put together.
    You shouldn't be thinking 'oh God, I'm in a gunfight', you should be saying 'THANK GOD I'M IN A GUNFIGHT!' " - Gabe Suarez

"The man becomes the weapon, everything else is a tool" -Sonny P