Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed is Life View Post
    It is amazing. I teach my family and a few people who have the mindset, the rest are not worth the aggravation. Let the dead bury the dead.
    ^ This
    (Feeling especially unexcited about wasting keystrokes on them, especially when this sums it up nicely.)
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

1.Curiosity
    2.Lack of "normalcy bias"
    3.Commitment

Part of the mind set needed to get past Bubba, MTers, and Bullet Golfers.I tend to agree/practice what Speed of Life posted.
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    And I will bet that they all simply developed all of those ideas alone and by themselves.
    LOL...yep, I got the suspicion that this may not have been original thinking on their part! Unfortunate that patents don't exist in your industry, you'd be a much wealthier man now.

I posted a thread on the local (Oklahoma) gun forum to see if there was any interest in CRG-2 with Randy Harris. I got one guy interested, and another troll who disses Gabe for his old court case. Sigh.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

Read this essay, and it'll all make sense. It's basically the same as that line from Heraclitus about the 100 soldiers.

Isaiah's Job

Selling or preaching or teaching to the masses is not only doomed to fail, it's going to make you miserable. Aiming at the Remnant, however, the ones who recognize the worth of what you have:

The Remnant, on the other hand, want only the best you have, whatever that may be. Give them that, and they are satisfied; you have nothing more to worry about. The prophet of the American masses must aim consciously at the lowest common denominator of intellect, taste, and character among 120,000,000 people; and this is a distressing task. The prophet of the Remnant, on the contrary, is in the enviable position of Papa Haydn in the household of Prince Esterhazy. All Haydn had to do was keep forking out the very best music he knew how to produce, knowing it would be understood and appreciated by those for whom he produced it, and caring not a button what anyone else thought of it — and that makes a good job.

(Note: This essay first appeared in The Atlantic Monthly in 1936. Not much changes, does it?)
    Armed Puritan

I saw your thread in the OK forum. Where were you looking host him at?

Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    I posted a thread on the local (Oklahoma) gun forum to see if there was any interest in CRG-2 with Randy Harris. I got one guy interested, and another troll who disses Gabe for his old court case. Sigh.
    In GOD we TRUST!!!

USSA in Owasso. I have a good relationship with the owners.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

You know...posting something here at WT about a possible Oklahoma class might garner interest from the "Remnant" that TFA303 was referring to....
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP, CCP, BUG
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

I bet he would shit himself if i was in the same room with him. But that is another issue with the mass of the gun community and why I have tried so hard to separate ourselves from them. Most of the gun community is overfed, under educated and always broke...or living like they are broke. Hardly the sort of students or customers you want.

The more modern segments, gun world 2.0 as Michael bane calls it, doesn't care about traditional gun mentality and has interest in the study in order to shoot bad guys. Few Fudds, generally higher education, and technologically awake. That segment is quickly growing and more what I want to target rather than the Elmer Fudd Guns and Ammo or SQUAT magazine worlds.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Cool, so do I. I teach CCW classes there. I've discussed hosting people there as well.

USSA in Owasso. I have a good relationship with the owners.
    In GOD we TRUST!!!