Default Grab 'N Stab Sheath

I plan to get a Grab 'N Stab and carry it at 11 o'clock AIWB near my blaster. The sheath looks like it comes with the 550 cord to loop around a beltloop for the old Dale Fricke Zacchaeus style draw, very nice. I love the idea of that kind of draw with a knife, as it may save me from gutting myself in awkward, twisted positions. But I fear the sheath will want to drift down my pants a bit or get wedged in undesirable angles without a belt clip of some sort.

Does anyone else carry like this and have that issue? Are there any belt-clip type systems out there that would work with this knife?

Thanks
    You shouldn't be thinking 'oh God, I'm in a gunfight', you should be saying 'THANK GOD I'M IN A GUNFIGHT!' " - Gabe Suarez

"The man becomes the weapon, everything else is a tool" -Sonny P

No problems here. Don't worry about it. Just adjust the cord appropriately.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School

TWOTU since 2016

I took one of the pull-the-dot soft belt loops off an old Fricke Archangel holster and attached it the sheath on my Grab and Stab. Ran the screw through one of the eyelets. Works great. I've got the the screw tightened enough where the loop only rotates a little if I really bend all the way over, and the rotation is enough for the knife to move with me.

Same set-up on the sheath for my Gang Unit. Also works great.

I used a little blue thread-locker on the screw on the Gang Unit, since the knife is shorter and I wanted it to stay in place. (The Gang Unit doesn't poke me in the gut sometimes the way the Grab and Stab does. Which is a personal issue, as I could lose 10 pounds or so...)

I have not thread-locked the Grab and Stab, so it moves a little as described above. I do check the tightness of the screw/strap every time I run it. Only have had to re-tighten the screw once. But I do run the Gang Unit more often, as it more comfortable for me and conceals to the point of invisibility.

One Source probably has extra the soft belt loops available, as the ones on improved S.I. Archangel look the same as the ones I'm using.

GREAT knives.
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDS View Post
    I took one of the pull-the-dot soft belt loops off an old Fricke Archangel holster and attached it the sheath on my Grab and Stab.
    Beautiful, thanks
    You shouldn't be thinking 'oh God, I'm in a gunfight', you should be saying 'THANK GOD I'M IN A GUNFIGHT!' " - Gabe Suarez

"The man becomes the weapon, everything else is a tool" -Sonny P

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaCadet84 View Post
    I plan to get a Grab 'N Stab and carry it at 11 o'clock AIWB near my blaster. The sheath looks like it comes with the 550 cord to loop around a beltloop for the old Dale Fricke Zacchaeus style draw, very nice. I love the idea of that kind of draw with a knife, as it may save me from gutting myself in awkward, twisted positions. But I fear the sheath will want to drift down my pants a bit or get wedged in undesirable angles without a belt clip of some sort.

Does anyone else carry like this and have that issue? Are there any belt-clip type systems out there that would work with this knife?

Thanks
    Since 2012, I've carried my Gen2 GnS tucked IWB and attached with nothing but a static cord. Took a bit to trial and error to figure out the optimal length of cord (and therefore at what point the blade is presented). I've had no problems with it falling down my pants or anything, and I run around a lot with this thing. I recall seeing pictures of Gabe with it set up this way, so I figured it was probably the way to go. It is indeed.

I briefly tried a Spyderco G-clip, but found it far too obtrusive in comparison.