Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My agency went from Privately 0wned/Department Approved to the 9mm P-320 over a year ago. This was mainly to resolve our multiple caliber budget issues and the need for multiple armorers.
    I went from a Sig P220 .45 that I had carried for 15 years with no complaints and no regrets.
    In general we've seen qual scores increase and have had good results from fitting one of the three frames to each deputy. We qual quarterly with an additional "dim light" shoot and the night sights are great for that.
    We have had two OISs with the 320. The 9mm round ended the first and the 17 round mags figured in the second even though a 12ga resolved that one.
    In the first shooting a detective who is notorious for barely qualing, dropped the suspect at 35 yards as he tried to flank the entry team with two hits and when the bad guy was drawing down on him from prone (the detective was behind cover) he was finished by another deputy with a 320.
    I carry one daily, but haven't bought one for myself because I'm too set up with multiple 220s and a variety of holsters etc. I still carry those off-duty and on tactical operations because of that.

My main concern about Sig is their ability to supply.

And if we had not had too much already...we have this -

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I won a 9mm TACOPS Carry version. I really like it but my Glock 19 will remain my edc.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
    Jeff82

Well, it's better than the P250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    Working at the big box gun store; this is the gun I take people to that are willing to listen but not willing to give up their uneducated bias against Glock.
    That sounds biased itself...

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
    Jeff82

Love the way it feels and shoots...I keep having an issue with my thumb resting on the slidelock lever though even after replacing it with the forward facing version.
    Disarming victims doesn't solve crime.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertGuy View Post
    My main concern about Sig is their ability to supply.
    That was one of the issues that led my agency to fire SIG and went to the FN FNS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...

No experience with Sig, but here nobody buy Sig pistols. Maybe there are some sig fun, but I didn't notice about them. Here is it full of Glock 17 and CZ 75 SP 01. Some of my friends from Berlin Police, sold their Sig or HK for Glock 19.
    “No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I knew none, and therefore am no beast.” Richard III – William Shakespeare

Shot one the other day...nice gun...but felt like I was shooting a brick with night sights on it...

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16