Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Nice that the link was helped you. It seam RDS ready, as Sig representative explain about removal of all sight platform fixed by 2 screws inside the slide. After 2-3 years of Army intensive practice, with appropriate feedback, all 320 problems will be solved. Bur also in this time Glock will evolve too and will be fierce competition for best duty and ccw pistol.
    “No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I knew none, and therefore am no beast.” Richard III – William Shakespeare

I've got full size and compact size in both .40 and 9mm. Since I prefer .40S&W anyway, I haven't shot the nines very much. I have had some good experience shooting the .40's and they are really sweet. 100% reliable, very accurate. Excellent trigger. Very comfortable, shot-shooting pistols. The full size P320 is definitely mu favorite. That long slide just hunkers down and gets the business done very well!

When I bought my P320s I thought that they might relegate my M&P40 and M&P40C to back up duty (my Glocks are secondary use pistols since the M&P40 pushed them back). As it turns out, I think I still like the M&Ps very slightly better, but the P320 is a very, very close second to the M&Ps for me.

I still like my Glocks in .45 and 9mm, but they no longer see much use. The M&Ps and P320 just feel better to shoot and seem more advanced. Not selling my Glocks, though, they're just very good utilitarian pistols.
    Last edited by DHart; 04-04-2017 at 11:46 PM.
    Be kind... everyone you encounter is fighting battles which you have no awareness of.

Default Sig 320 experiences

I debated over purchasing a glock 17, 19, or a Sig 320. I went with the Sig as I have had other Sigs. The people testing them even glock fans liked them. The trigger right out of the box is nice and it feels good in my hand. If I already had Glocks I would have gone with a Glock.

I purchased the compact carry TacOps. It shoots very accurate, but I ran into a problem. On average two shots per mag would not fire. Like this bang, bang, bang, click, click. The primer wouldn't even have a soft strike on it. I also found when dry firing it would some times do a single click and other times do a double click. Looking on line some people had this issue. They sent it into Sig and Sig took car of it. When they received their pistol back and tested, no further issue. I called SIG and they emailed me a label to send it in. It got there Tuesday and they shipped it out Friday. I finally was able to get to the range and shot 150 through with not a single failure. I will have to put a lot more rounds down range before I start to carry it, but so far I am very happy shooting it. I look forward to putting an RMR on it.

So what caused the malfunctions?
    OTOC

Warrior for the working day.

"One pistol is worth a thousand words."

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Seriously guys, please post in existing threads instead of making new ones.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 04-17-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    AKA: Fuzzy AKA: The Hyena
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    #thinkinginviolence

Always entertaining, mildly offensive

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Papa, to answer your question I am not exactly sure. One of the things I read was the trigger timing. They also said they had the double click and when they got it back they didn't have it.

Thanks
    OTOC

Warrior for the working day.

"One pistol is worth a thousand words."

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Shot the 320 some more and no failures of any type. Where before sending it in I had at least one per mag.