Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    One minor thing I regret from this class was not paying more attention to the suppressors people were running, purely because there was so much else going on at the same time. I thought someone there was running a suppressed 300 Win Mag that was very quiet - if you read this, what suppressor was that?

I'm interested to hear what suppressors everyone was running in the class. Shooterb, I saw yours on the Creedmoor, it was pretty quiet, what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    I'm interested to hear what suppressors everyone was running in the class. Shooterb, I saw yours on the Creedmoor, it was pretty quiet, what was it?
    It was Austin's rifle. He's running a thunder beast and has a brake on his 6.5 CM and .300 WM so he can swap the can back and forth. That thing is super quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people." - Tecumseh

Good to know, that was a very quiet rifle. Was that Thunder Beast an Ultra series, or one of the older models? What length?

I'll have to double check but I think it is a 7" ultra.

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people." - Tecumseh

Ultra 9"

Major disappointment that I missed this. Any plans to schedule this training in Madras in 2017?

Thanks
    Last edited by treebeard; 02-08-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Excellent write up & discussions.

I have got to get out to one of these
    classes. I'm not getting any younger...

Thanks everyone.

John
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

It was a very good class. There isn't anything like the confidence of knowing you and your partner can execute command fire simultaneously on a 753 yard target cold bore with a 100% hit rate.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    It was a very good class. There isn't anything like the confidence of knowing you and your partner can execute command fire simultaneously on a 753 yard target cold bore with a 100% hit rate.
    And you and Chris nailed those. It was awesome to hear what sounded like one gun shot, a delay, and bing bing. Very cool.
    Dave Sauer
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

"The path which leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant." --Musashi

Onward & Upward!

Before that course, I wouldn't have had the confidence to take that shot. Now, I honestly don't think that is much of a challenge. I have confidence in my equipment and the knowledge of how to use it.

I can't say enough about Jonathan's Suarez rifle. He made nearly every shot until he ran out of elevation adjustment. He could make two shots for every one of mine as I worked to cycle the bolt.

That said, my bullet got there first....that kill was mine!
    “How can I shoot people? Shooting people is easy. It is the simple application of the fundamentals of marksmanship. The hard part is ensuring that I have the physical strength to prevail, the moral strength to know when it is right to kill, and the mental strength to articulate the aftermath such that I maintain my freedom while they experience what comes next in the afterlife.”