Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNobody View Post
    Before that course, I wouldn't have had the confidence to take that shot. Now, I honestly don't think that is much of a challenge. I have confidence in my equipment and the knowledge of how to use it.

I can't say enough about Jonathan's Suarez rifle. He made nearly every shot until he ran out of elevation adjustment. He could make two shots for every one of mine as I worked to cycle the bolt.

That said, my bullet got there first....that kill was mine!
    I'm sad to see the Suarez rifles go. The 20" DRM, with 77 grain IMI, is without question a precision 1000 yard rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    I'm sad to see the Suarez rifles go. The 20" DRM, with 77 grain IMI, is without question a precision 1000 yard rifle.
    I was nailing plates at 850 yards with mine with ease during my Intro to Precision Rifle class. Unfortunately fog prevented us from going out to 1000. I'm also sad to see them go.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    Agree. I have the 18" Super Recce. I'm sure it gives up a little to the 20", but it also did quite well at 1000. It's a huge confidence builder, knowing that the rifle is up to the task and making the hit is only up to me.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.