Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    Gabe now that its SBRd, will you stick with the Shockwave brace or move to other buttstocks?

I find the Shockwave to be perfect for this so no, I won't be changing anything at all.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Bailey View Post
    Only one question why no short vertical grip?
    You'd also have to get an adapter as the Glock frame is not a picatinny rail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer27 View Post
    You'd also have to get an adapter as the Glock frame is not a picatinny rail.
    It's close enough that at least some vfg units do fit anyway.

Brent, you are correct about pistols, but foregrips are allowed on an SBR. I agree about the frame being too flexible though; it certainly wasn't designed for a foregrip, and on the one I got to try, it was easy to bind up the slide with a little pressure the wrong way.

This is also not the sort of platform to be adding weight and unnecessary accessories. Get carried away and you end up with some stupid Israeli Glock Burrito that weighs more than an UZI.
    Gabe Suarez

Simple, clean, elegant.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

I am looking at picking up a G17 sized frame to do this with, but do you guys know of any "non-ghetto" ways to achieve the same setup with a G19?

I have an SI G19 as my EDC as does my Dad, and it would be great to have the same options, as the G19 is not exactly an obscure platform.

Anything in the works Gabe?

Easy to drill the Endo unit for a gen 3 g19. Search the PDW forum there are pics that both Yondering and I have posted.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Did you need to engrave the receiver for SBR status, and if so, where did you engrave it?
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    Did you need to engrave the receiver for SBR status, and if so, where did you engrave it?
    Yes...on the frame
    Gabe Suarez

Very, very impressive rig, boss. I`ve been following this concept since I first saw it here. IMHO The Endo-Glock one of those "Ideal" arms, it`s elegant, tough, light and handy. Would make a fantastic arm for dealing with trespassers like I`ve been. Doesn`t have the visual aid of "There`s a guy with an AK/AR following me! I should leave now!" but on the other hand I suspect it`s much lighter than an AK/AR with lighter, smaller mags and as was mentioned in the vid, the same manual of arms. I really should put together something like that. What a no-brainer.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb