Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PAC NW Training Group Interest

Folks,

I am looking to put together a quarterly SI training group. This won't all be live fire. I would like to structure the events around Force on Force.

Each group session will have a different theme and scenarios based on a recent event.

Many times we will be using UTM for the events as well as some live fire. The meeting location can be moved around based on interest and venue.

I would be heading it up and I will hit up some of the other staff guys to get them involved as well.

There will be requirements to this training group since this type to training would be equipment intensive for such a low cost for an instructor to bear.

Students wishing to take part in the the group should work towards getting their own UTM pistol conversion, protective gear and/or rifle conversion. Some equipment will be available to rent.

Those wishing to participate in the training group also need to have attended at least 1 Suarez International Class and must attend 1 SI class at least every two year.

I am looking at 2 different fees to attend. 1 lower fee for helping with logistics/planning/role playing, finding volunteers to role play (i.e. Victims, civilians, accomlices etc) and another fee for those that just wish to show up and train.

Let me know what your thoughts are...?
    Kamp

Kamp's Suarez International Training Schedule
    (and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook
    Twitter: @pacifictactical

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

Sounds interesting. What kind of duration are you thinking of for each event?
    TyGuy04

- "Good, bad, whatever. I'm the guy with the gun". -

Interest for sure. Might even be able to host a session sometime since I have a good size basement and huge garage that might work well for UTM.
    Last edited by steve_k; 07-30-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

I would be interested.

Look forward to details.

X~

Count me in.

To answer some of the questions above.

I am thinking about 4-8 hour training groups? Depends on what folks are interested in and can sustain. If live fire and running it at SafeFire in Vancouver WA I would most likely keep it at 4 hours to keep the range affordable for smaller groups.

If running other stuff or training groups at JROC maybe will be longer to make it worth the drive out there.

The training groups before a class will focus on pre-work // spinning up for the upcoming classes or work on tune ups etc. Again or running current events in the news force-force
    Kamp

(and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

Interested, please keep me posted.

I'm interested, I would also be willing to help out with logistics and planning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm game. Let me know when & where. Possibly help out with logistics too.
    TyGuy04

- "Good, bad, whatever. I'm the guy with the gun". -

Great to see some folks interested.

Couple things. Would you guys want to start an email group? Makes it easier to send out information besides just WarriorTalk?

Looking at doing something potentially in November?

Thoughts or would you guys prefer to wait until after the New Year for the first session?

My schedule is packed until November.

Thoughts?
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba