Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntindoc View Post
    http://armypanda.com/products/WE-G19-Gen.3-.html

Found this. Don't know if it is based in China or just has some left over stock. I have the WE G18c and it is a great copy. Fits all of my Glock 17 holsters, mag holders ect. (Plus it has a happy switch which is fun when raccoons get in the garage but I ignore during real practice.)
    avg. fps?

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I am thinking along those lines now and wanted to see if anyone had tried it.
    Try multiple layers of a bicycle inner tube. I use one layer on my EDC Glock, and it might be possible to use more than one layer, though it would be tough to slide it on the grip.

Out of destruction rises opportunity. Never, ever give up.
    **Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunater View Post
    avg. fps?
    Sorry. No idea. Fast enough that you know when you have been hit. It will punch through a layer of corrigated carboard.

Have a WE G19 and an older "grey market" KWA G19. Both have been pretty robust, eye-socket accurate inside 10 yards with quality BB's, and center of mass accurate to 20 yards or so.

The WE is closest to my Gen4 G23. I undercut the trigger guard just like my carry G23, put old Trijicon night sights on it and run it with the same WML as my carry gun. 14 BB's in the WE G19 mag and 15 in G17 mag for reload, just like my carry set up. Gun fits in a proper holster after a little heat-gun action. Mags fit in my regular may pouches.

Used the WE G19 set up as described at Complete Gunfighter in Prescott a few months ago. Ran perfectly. The gun and WML took some hits from other attendees' airsoft guns, one of which was running hot enough to shatter the lens of the TLR-1 I had on my WE. (Light still works...) Gun still runs great.

Not sure of the FPS, but accurate as described, and people who have been hit with it tend to wince and it does leave nice "Suarez hickeys" through a sweatshirt and T-shirt during FoF.

In conclusion: WE airsoft gun highly recommended.

Bought the WE from AirSplat a few years ago, and the KWA from a Hong Kong site. As stated, I think you need to go off-shore for either.
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES

Default KWA Airsoft ATP. The grips do not feel like that of a glock.

KWA is a 99% to my Gen 3 G19. This was prior to my SI-319. My holster was dead on. Maybe less than paper thickness difference as my holster was slightly tighter but it did not hinder draw for me.

I did at one point have 1:1 copies of my real rifle and glock but now with my upgrades, the airsoft versions are not quite the same but for training purposes (CQB, Car, FOF, etc) it should get the muscle memory there.

Last edited by Paper Shredder; 08-04-2016 at 03:11 PM.

BTW, I may have a way to get Hong Kong merch into the US, but probably have USCBP implications if done on a large scale.

If you order through those online stores, they always give you the caveat that they aren't responsible for customs issues. So the maximum exposure for the Glock type pistols would be just a few hundred bucks. I dont think IPR laws are hot on other makes except for Glock. I've also heard through various opinions that IPR laws don't apply if you own a genuine article that it is a replica of. But that's just gun store counter talk so YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Shredder View Post
    BTW, I may have a way to get Hong Kong merch into the US, but probably have USCBP implications if done on a large scale.

If you order through those online stores, they always give you the caveat that they aren't responsible for customs issues. So the maximum exposure for the Glock type pistols would be just a few hundred bucks. I dont think IPR laws are hot on other makes except for Glock. I've also heard through various opinions that IPR laws don't apply if you own a genuine article that it is a replica of. But that's just gun store counter talk so YMMV.
    Please update us on getting things from hong kong that are more realistic as information becomes available.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Is the WE green gas or CO2? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Infidelarsenal1 View Post
    Is the WE green gas or CO2? Thanks
    Instead of green gas; with an adaptor, I use the smaller bottles of propane. IIRC I purchased the adaptor a few years ago from OST.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

so $75 for the gun and $98 for shipping, and no customer support... any other good options or? Would much rather FOF train with to scale G19