Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TEN YEARS AGO I CREATED THE TERRORIST ACTIVE SHOOTER INTERDICTION COURSE

CRG2-8.jpg

TEN YEARS AGO I CONCEIVED, WROTE THE MATERIAL FOR AND DELIVERED THE FIRST TERRORIST INTERDICTION COURSE EVER DEVELOPED FOR THE PUBLIC!!

I taught this course in Los Angeles at the Burro Canyon Shooting Facility.
    The purveyors of the status quo in the industry ridiculed the class, vilified me, and more.

He he he he. How 'bout now bitches?
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I think it's telling. This was the first course I ever took from Suarez International.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

Red Dot Pistol School San Antonio TX Feb 17-19, 2017

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

G-Shock to Omega and Rolex;
    Iron sights to red dot;
    3 o'clock to AIWB.

Continuous improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Danneskjold View Post
    G-Shock to Omega and Rolex;
    Iron sights to red dot;
    3 o'clock to AIWB.

Continuous improvement.
    Don't forget Shoot Them In The Face!
    (or the side or back of the head)
    "Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"
    Thomas Jefferson

Seen on Bumper Sticker:
    I may be an old dog
    But I can still bury a bone

CRG2- 2016

It is a great course, was ahead of its time, and still is a great training investment.
    Regards,

Riz58

In aviation there are three things you cannot use: runway behind you, altitude above you, and fuel back in the tank at the FBO. In self-defense: you cannot use skills you have not developed, a gun you do not have with you, and ammo that is still in the box.

Did the class last fall with Greg and Craig, my 5th of 6 Suarez classes. Still regularly practicing, improving the skills and attitudes imparted. For what it's worth I took another local citizen response to active shooter class one month later to see how it compared and the shooting/fighting portion (it was one day classroom, 1 day shooting), of course did not compare (as I knew going into it).

Yes, I do remember the jabs thrown your way when you developed and offered the training Gabe... we here all knew what you did, that this crap we are seeing today was coming. As always you were ahead of the others in seeing the need and offering the training to those of us who wanted it. As always ... thanks. That is why we are here today still learning, sharing, seeking, discovering so we can be up to the challenge. This place is alive, never stagnant nor complacent.

Hard to believe it has been this long already.

The naysayers are still trying to catch up but continue to be well behind the leading edge of this sort of training.

There really is nothing like the attitude training, along with the physical skills imparted too, that makes all SI training far in advance of all others.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Time for a then and now ... Minus the magnetic bracelet thing. (Still wear that?)
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Now...190 with much lower bodyfat. Yes...i have gained some muscle...protein intake at 200 g per day.

No magnetic bracelet as since getting back muscles stronger and being lighter fixed any pain issues.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Reality Based Gun Fighting.......what a concept.
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Next class: Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.