Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Free UTM Certification for LE/MIL/PTO: Oct 13, 16 / Phoenix, AZ / instructed by Kamp

CURRENTLY SCHEDULED DATES/LOCATIONS:

October 13, 2016 Phoenix, AZ
    http://pacific-tactical-llc.myshopif...-ed-phoenix-az

October 19, 2016 Canby, OR
    http://pacific-tactical-llc.myshopif...ng-ed-canby-or

October 25, 2016 Omaha, NE
    http://pacific-tactical-llc.myshopif...ng-ed-omaha-ne

UTM is offering a free 8-hour Certification training for LE/MIL Instructors (Firearms, DT, Patrol Tactics, Survival Skills, Use of Force or Tactics Instructors). They cover all the ammo and doesn't matter if you currently use UTM as your Non-Lethal Training Ammunition or not. Max class size is 24. The class consists of a couple hours of powerpoint and we will be discussing the UTM training system as well as deficiencies in LE training and how to combat them. The rest of the day will be running drills to give instructors some trigger time as well as some ideas for training.

If you or your agency are interested email me at training@pac-tac.net, or PM me here. Currently looking for host agencies in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, AZ, Colorado, and UTAH with the possibility of expanding to other areas.

There will definitely be an SI flavor to some of the drills and if I am not teaching it, you may possibly end up with some other familiar faces teaching it. A good way to get your agency introduced to SI training if instructor cadres haven't been introduced to SI training before.

I can email you the flyer once you drop me a line.

Kamp
    Last edited by Jeromy Hasenkamp; 09-19-2016 at 04:44 AM.
    Kamp

Kamp's Suarez International Training Schedule
    (and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook
    Twitter: @pacifictactical

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

PM sent.

Pm received and responded to..
    Kamp

(and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

For those that have emailed or PM'd me. Will try to get back to you soon. If you could and we talked, Send me some possible dates in Sept, Oct, Nov. We want to hit the ground running and get guys trained up. PD training needs to evolve and maybe this is a way to kickstart some stuff and get out of the "thats the way we've always done it" mentality.
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba

First one is on the schedule for Aug 25 in Salem, OR. It follows the IALEFI Master Instructor Course.

Link to sign up is www.HTTPS://pac-tac.net under restricted training tab.
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba

I've had a few folks reach out to me. If I've forgotten you or didn't get an email (spam filters eat them sometimes) drop me another pm.

Looking to set calendar for 2017 soon. Want to ensure we can get as many LEO instructors or Professional Training Organizations through this program.
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba

I will be teaching one of these courses:

October 13, 2016 9A-5P at Cowtown Range, Phoenix AZ

Open to LE, MIL, or Professional Training Organization Instructors

Details and sign up:

http://pacific-tactical-llc.myshopif...-ed-phoenix-az
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba

If you are in the region, this training is a must for and instructor or serious student.

Plus, Kamp is top notch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Fletch Fuller
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

“Train Like Others Won't, So You Can Do Those Things That Others Can't.”

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Fletch's Upcoming classes in SW Florida:

CRG-2 Close Range Gunfighting- Naples, Florida June 3-4, 2017

CRG-5 Zero to Five Feet Gunfighting- Naples, Florida August 5-6, 2017

Looking forward to the training.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    ... John Stuart Mill

JDoza,

Good deal. Glad to see you will be able to make it. Will be a good time. Always good shooting UTM's ammo.

Kamp
    Kamp

Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba