Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Old country; outlaw country; southern rock; classic rock; bluegrass; some folksy sounding stuff with a harder message than typical folk; and the genre that is Buffett.

And I would be remiss if I omitted this, as 90+% of my clients can relate to at least some part (some even the most obscure parts) of this song.
    https://youtu.be/Nggqe-L9ZQ8

"they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Two Steps from Hell "Victory"

Two Steps from Hell "Star Sky"

Two Steps From Hell - Flight Of The Silverbird | Battleship Movie Tribute

I recently discovered Clutch, and I'm wondering why it's taken so long. Loving these guys.

Not at ALL something to sing around family.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Last edited by Fjordforder; 10-01-2016 at 03:36 PM.
    -Greg Nichols

-Shooterb

I like this one from the Rhodesian Air Force in support of the Rhodesian Light Infantry, about the K-Car gunships (20mm Hispano cannon mounted in the side of the Alouette Mk III helicopters)
    k car.jpg

And this one:

Green Leader

And this one:

I wish i was a Blue Job (Rhodesian Light Infantry)

And this favorite:

Rodger was a mine dog
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

-Greg Nichols

-Shooterb