Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

"they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

My newest warrior song to run to and hit the heavy bag- Rebel Sons- To Arms!!! Great song.

One lyric -Wave your banner high, let your flag fly, teach all in front of you how to die.

This is very well done

Gary Owen

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by temposhot View Post

Gotta love Sabaton. I've been on a Sabaton kick for the past few weeks after my brother introduced me to Resist and Bite.

Scott

I love Sabaton. I got to see them live when they came through. Also try Iced Earth. The guitarist is a like minded individual.
    Last edited by Vlad the Impaler; 10-09-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Fjordforder,
    I get a kick out of Dos Gringos. Worked with some P3 guys that were helping out my (Army) unit with jamming/jammers in the desert. Also, (if you haven't heard of them already) check out Great Big Sea. It's a Canadian band from New Foundland. They have a lot of traditional sailing/shanty type tunes, but they also have some more modern stuff (with some of the traditional instruments too):

We have to go in places no body would ever think of going into were it not for the necessities of war. ~ Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war. ~ Thucydides

Led Zepplin “No Quarter”. Literally about no quarter given

Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

I've been listening to these two a lot lately.