Thread: Grab and Stab

Default Grab and Stab

Missed the boat on picking one up....any idea when they will be back in stock at one source?

Are there any Gang Units? I have both and end up carrying the GU more often.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    +1. I need a new one now that my current one is missing the tip after falling to the ground. One of the all black models would be sweet.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people." - Tecumseh

I have two gang units, I keep one on my duty rig and the other is my civvies EDC. Was looking for the gns to fill a different purpose.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...-2-Grab-n-Stab

Just saw that this is up for sale.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people." - Tecumseh

Default Alligator attacks toddler at lagoon at Disney hotel

Alligator attacks toddler at lagoon at Disney hotel and father struggled unsuccessfully to free hischild. Child was taken away by gator and is presume dead and I would say likely digesting now inside the gator. Perhaps a strong stabbing tool might have gotten the gator to release the child. Bare hands were certainly not capable of doing anything to help.
    Lake Buena Vista, Florida (CNN)An alligator snatched a 2-year-old boy Tuesday night in a lagoon at a Disney hotel near Orlando as his father desperately tried to save him.
    Two yr old was playing in the water in the evening which is something that should never be allowed to happen in anywhere in Florida, south Georgia, coastal Lousiana, coastal Texas and the same for alabama & Mississippi. A gun with FMJ fired repeatedly into the upper torso might be a good choice also.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

It was announced today that they found the 2 year old's body. I was surprised that the gator did not eat it. Some expert was saying most likely this was a gator that was accustomed to being fed and was at the spot expecting something to eat and grabbed at where it heard the two year old in the water. Maybe true and why the little kid was not eaten. It might have also been found lodged under something awaiting decomposition for later dining. There is a search on for that particular alligator.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez