Default NEW BOOK - THE FORCE ON FORCE PARADIGM - BY GABRIEL SUAREZ

THE FORCE ON FORCE PARADIGM

From the book:

"The door chime sounded as the first robber came out of the 7-11. I moved to see who was coming out and I saw the first robber, wearing the characteristic attire of a 1990s LA gangster right out of the cast of Colors. He was running right at me with his pistol pointed at me and began shooting.

Now I will interrupt the flow for a moment to tell you that I was classically trained in isosceles stances and weaver stances and knew the methods taught about shooting both inside and out. By all accounts I should have planted my feet, faced downrange and fired, like a target on the shooting range. I should have done like I had done so many times in the past on the range. But I did not.

I moved left in what we would think was a clumsy sideways scramble as the robber fired. I fired back as I moved. He missed me with six rapidly fired shots that impacted a construction barrier behind me. I shot him in the throat, bypassing the vest I was not yet aware of, and killed him on the spot."

This book details the development and study of modern gunfight simulation training, and discusses what we know up to this point in the study. Exercises and drills are detailed for the reader as well as a great deal of the thought process and developmental ideas that surround them.

80 Pages - Soft Cover

$15.00 - BUY IT HERE

Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Got mine today. Great read. Enjoyed the insight into the evolution of the program and the progression and methodology. A must have for anyone involved in or even just considering Force On Force training. A great companion to CRG4.

Default NEW BOOK - THE FORCE ON FORCE PARADIGM - BY GABRIEL SUAREZ

I finished up this morning. Another reaffirmation of what I thought was missing from my previous instruction.

For some reason, many people go dumb with a firearm in hand and completely forget about fighting. Excessive live fire range time created that issue apparently.
    Last edited by tfullerpipes; 06-25-2016 at 06:28 AM.
    Thomas N. Fuller II

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    Uncle Rudy's Indoor Firing Range Instructor

Thye are dumb with a firearm from too much time focusing on recreational shooting and "range safety" and too little experience with actual confrontation.....most "shooters" are just that...shooters and have no experience with accessing a pistol and using it at close range under pressure and body alarm reaction..... a gunfight doesn't look anything like a silhouette or benchrest match....
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP, CCP, BUG
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

I ordered both the book and dvd a couple of day ago:

FORCE-ON-FORCE HANDGUN DRILLS THE DVD

THE FORCE ON FORCE PARADIGM - A BOOK BY GABRIEL SUAREZ
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez