Default Suarez Force On Force Gunfighting School - October 1-2, 2016 - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Suarez Force On Force Gunfighting School
    October 1-2, 2016
    Fort Walton Beach, Florida
    Instructor: Gabriel Suarez

Typical marksmanship-based gun training leaves many questions unanswered. There is a great deal that you still don't know about street combat if all you've done is shoot paper targets on a shooting range. Even the many "shoothouse" exercises or "role playing" events at many schools are still woefully inadequate in preparing you for a street confrontation.

Mr. Suarez has been instrumental in the development of force on force training in the USA since 2000. This interactive force on force method is the future of personal combat training. This course is pure close range gunfighting against a live moving and thinking opponent. You will learn close quarters life saving skills that will help you prevail in an unexpected attack. This session will connect what you do on the range with what you must do on the street to win a reactive and unexpected fight.

Specifically designed for the single fighter, these skills are applicable for private citizens as well as law enforcement professionals. In today's environment, everyone has a need to know.

The training is open to ALL civilian students at any skill level, and is the sort of class you can attend over and over again to maintain your edge!!

All students will receive a free copy of THE FORCE ON FORCE PARADIGM - By Gabriel Suarez

$400 - ENROLL NOW

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Anyone planning on attending this class?

I'm considering it, currently crunching some numbers and seeing if it will be possible.
    SI classes.
    Red Storm 2011, 10 years later.

I will be there. That is the week after I'm taking Red Dot Pistol School in AZ.

I just booked the class. Hoping to book a hotel room in the next few days. Is everyone staying in Ft. Walton? Im considering the Fairfield Inn Eglin AFB.
    SI classes.
    Red Storm 2011, 10 years later.

I will be there. Looking forward to it!
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Anybody want to split a hotel room?

Great class! Learned a lot. Well worth it. Class Photo
    F on F Class 2 Oct 2016.jpg

Loved this class.
    In the words of one classmate, that effing works.
    CRG
    July 2011
    KRG
    May 2015

Was a great time and very informative. I don't know if you can get that kind of training anywhere but SI.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Is anyone missing a holster? If so, pm me a description.
    CRG
    July 2011
    KRG
    May 2015