Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't have the funds for a class, but this is intriging. My instinct and common sense tells me that advancing on the antagonist in an oblique way is correct. I want to learn the "other two" reasons that were mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by fish78 View Post
    I don't have the funds for a class, but this is intriging. My instinct and common sense tells me that advancing on the antagonist in an oblique way is correct. I want to learn the "other two" reasons that were mentioned above.
    Start saving for CRG-2. It will change your life.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Quote Originally Posted by fish78 View Post
    Consider applying for the scholarship program.
    The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

From an anatomy and physiology perspective, there is another reason why movement to the forward obliques gives you a tactical advantage. Those of you who have trained with me probably know what I mean. When I get a chance, I'll start a thread here at WT discussing that perspective and its application.
    "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win" - Lombardi

"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good" - Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Bio

CRG-4: Force on Force Gunfighting - April 8-9, 2017 - Albermarle, NC

Additional classes including AK Rifle Gunfighting, Force on Force and Advanced Trauma Medicine coming soon.

Is this covered in any of your books or DVD's? I have 1 each on the way, and am hoping to be able to attend a class in MO soon, but am unsure as to how soon.
    Greg Nichols- Who you are 5 years from now is directly related to the books you read, who you associate with, and how you spend your free time.