Default FORCE ON FORCE DYNAMICS SIMPLIFIED

Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Stealing this for roll call Thursday. Sorry.

Nice. Thanks for this Gabe.

Much easier to explain to people this way.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

Gabe and I were discussing this on the way back from CPGF. Gabe has been describing this for many years but in the course of teaching he arrived at this description that truly captures the concepts in the simplest fashion. Sometimes it takes effort and discovery to truly codify things.

Simplicity is often profound.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post

Yep. Thanks Gabe.
    "The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

"When Your Time Comes To Die. Be Not Like Those Whose Hearts Are Filled With Fear Of Death. So When Their Time Comes They Weep And Pray For A Little More Time To Live Their Lives Over Again In A Different Way.
    SING YOUR DEATH SONG AND DIE LIKE A HERO GOING HOME" Tecumseh

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Gabe and I were discussing this on the way back from CPGF. Gabe has been describing this for many years but in the course of teaching he arrived at this description that truly captures the concepts in the simplest fashion. Sometimes it takes effort and discovery to truly codify things.

Some of the readers might not appreciate how profound the insights were. I've been around the industry a fair amount of time, and this is by far the most elegant explanation I've seen. The tendency to muck things up and add on needless layers of complexity is rampant. People should thank their lucky stars that they can get an encyclopedia on a t-shirt here.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle