Default Interactive Simulation Training School

Interactive Simulation Training School: I will be teaching this one and it will feature all our FOF drills, as well as how to set them up, why they are needed and how to develop the material along in your training and in a class. I am writing the curriculum for this in the next few weeks and it may extend to three days. Since the pistol class next year will be all shooting, we do need a way to teach FOF to the greater depth as we do the live fire. Having that luxury we will be able to moderate the intensity levels for every fitness and skill level of the attendees, as well as explain the why along with the how. Having done a great deal of study and a great deal of research on this topic for the past decade.

Although Airsoft will be allowed, I will be attempting to bring in, and provide for use, the UTM Training Tools to increase the professionalism, durability, and applicability of the training. I can say with complete confidence that there is no training event like this available anywhere. And since we do not need a shooting range for this, venues should be easily located.

More to follow.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This will definitely not be a class to miss folks. Gabe has some great stuff in store for this.
    Kamp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Instructor
    UTM Master Instructor Training Provider and Independent Dealer
    Kamp's Suarez International Training Schedule
    (and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook
    Twitter: @pacifictactical

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

Gabe,
    As previously discussed, my club would be ideal for this in the WV/VA/PA/DC area....standing by.

This might potentially be coming to fruition soon West of the Mississippi. Look for some announcements in the near future.

Shortly after the new year..
    Kamp
    (and no, unfortunately it isn't the summer camp for our kids we all want to send them to)
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

"Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere."
    Morihei Ueshiba

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Hasenkamp View Post
    This might potentially be coming to fruition soon West of the Mississippi. Look for some announcements in the near future.

Shortly after the new year..
    Sweet.

The UTM is really a game changer for this. I know where a chunk of my $ is going this year.
    AKA: Fuzzy

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    Warlord of the TWOTU

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

UTM is where it's at. I was certified as an UTM Force on Force instructor last year and was pleased with the whole setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

UtM allows a lot of great "pressure testing" that can be done to further training that even SI wouldn't do live fire and which couldnt be done before UTM with the other products such as F/X or Airsoft.

Especially now that anyone can buy the conversion kits and "Target Shooting Ammo."

Its great to see the LE firearms instructors "light bulbs come on" when I am certifiying them or running the 3-Day Force-on-Force Instructor programs for UTM. It allows for so much more than just scenario training because of what you can do with the different types of ammo.
    Kamp
    Pacific Tactical Website
    Facebook

Morihei Ueshiba

Agreed.

The ability to work with either the Silent Blanks or the Man Marker rounds when working through Force on Force evolutions really takes hands on training to a new level.

For me it was the missing link in technology and fits in seamlessly with the material from CRG4.