Default Suarez Red Dot Pistol School - Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2017 - Prescott, AZ

Suarez Red Dot Pistol School
    September 29 - October 1, 2017
    Prescott, Arizona
    Instructor: Gabe Suarez

In this class, red dot pistol shooters will learn everything we have learned from running the red dot system since 2009. We will discuss everything from maintenance to carry and of course how to employ the modern combat handgun equipped with a red dot from zero contact to as far as the range will allow. If you are the owner of a red dot-equipped pistol, and carry it for self defense (like we do) this is an event you cannot miss.

Students who have bought a Complete Suarez Slide (Slide, RMR, Sights, Internals) are eligible for 10% off the enrollment.

ENROLL NOW
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

If anyone needs a place to stay for this class I have a room at the Comfort Inn with an extra bed.
    Reserved Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
    PM me.
    Larry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to this class and meeting everyone, my wife and daughter have already attended a class with Gabe, but this is my first. Looks like the weather will be perfect! Tired of the heat over here on the river....

Excellent class, had a great time really learned a lot. Weather was absolutely perfect and all the Suarez crew were over the top helpful, accomadating and professional! Cant thank you guys (and Evie) enough!! Looking forward to coming back....

This was a great training class! My first trip out to train and learn from Gabe and his staff! Outstanding instruction, great drills and a ton of information to be digested and applied! A great group of shooters and some fantastic hospitality by Saurez International! I plan to return in May next year for the Combat Pistol class! Proud to be a SI alumni!

Absolutely! This was an excellent training experience. This was my first class with Gabe Suarez and his crew and it will not be my last. The training was exactly what I was looking for. If anyone is looking for a spot on, ego free adult learning environment hook up with Suarez International they are the Subject Matter Experts. And they are really good at presenting there material to a group of adults to create the best learning environment possible. I would also like to thank the group of folks that assembled to take the class. I saw some really good shooters and then there was me, but there were no egos or dorks in the group at all. Actually rare for a classs of shooters in my experience. Everyone was willing to help each other. And I credit that to type of student that the Suarez International group attracts. " Good people that may be called to do bad things to bad people!!". I spent my own coin for this class and consider it money well spent. I look forward to continuing my education with Gabe Suarez and his crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonanative1957 View Post
    Excellent class, had a great time really learned a lot. Weather was absolutely perfect and all the Suarez crew were over the top helpful, accomadating and professional! Cant thank you guys (and Evie) enough!! Looking forward to coming back....
    Absolutely blown away by what you are capable of with and w/o the use of the whoopin' stick. It was great to be able to meet you and i hope to see you in another class

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI