Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School - June 23-25, 2017 - Columbus, OH

SUAREZ PISTOL GUNFIGHTING SCHOOL
    June 23-25, 2017
    Columbus, OH
    Instructor: Gabe Suarez

In three days of training you will develop the ability to fight successfully with your everyday carry pistol in all intervals of combat. Whether you are surprised in a reactive gunfight at close range, or choose to attack in a proactive engagement against an active shooter, we will teach you all the skills necessary for victory.

We begin by polishing the basics to a high level. Both marksmanship as well as reactive gun manipulations are drilled and perfected. There is a reason for the way we do things and all of that will be discussed, giving the “why” as well as the “what”. These are the “bread and butter” of being able to hit whatever you want to hit on demand, and the essentials for keeping your weapon running under duress.

Then we add chaos and movement, both proactive and reactive, both two handed and single handed, both sighted and via the use of point shooting. We add rapid engagement of adversaries on the move, moving off the line of fire, positioning tactics, and the ever important mental attitudes necessary for prevailing in a gunfight will be discussed and implemented.
    Each day will end with a debriefing session where any and all questions will be answered to the best of our knowledge and experience. The second evening will include a synopsis of the Killing Within The Law lecture by Gabe Suarez followed by a Q&A session.

BUYERS OF COMPLETE SUAREZ SLIDES* MAY ENROLL AT 10% DISCOUNT

This promises to be the pistol training event of the year!

ENROLL NOW
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I been wanting to attend this class for awhile now. Just got everything sorted out and signed up! It's only October but I'm already excited about this class. I have trained with a lot of SI instructors but this will be my first time training and learning from Gabe.
    DPS- 5/2013, FRS- 7/2013, PSGS- 10/2013, TASI- 10/2013, CRG2- 5/2014, ITT- 6/2014, HRO6- 7/2014, CRG4-FOF 10/2014, HITS2- 11/2014, HITS5- 11/2014, RGF3- 2/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O'Leary View Post
    I been wanting to attend this class for awhile now. Just got everything sorted out and signed up! It's only October but I'm already excited about this class. I have trained with a lot of SI instructors but this will be my first time training and learning from Gabe.
    Excellent! It'll be great to train with you again!
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Looking forward to seeing you here in Central Ohio Mike. It may only be October, but this class is filling up nicely. Glad to see you made it in.
    Marine (Ma-rene) n. A mean, violent, nasty little green amphibious monster. Born and raised on Parris Island, but feared through out the world. They are impervious to pain and feed on fear. Unusual reaction to the words "Semper Fi"!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Flaherty View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you here in Central Ohio Mike. It may only be October, but this class is filling up nicely. Glad to see you made it in.
    Craig, I'm looking forward to meeting you and Gabe. Really excited about this class.
    DPS- 5/2013, FRS- 7/2013, PSGS- 10/2013, TASI- 10/2013, CRG2- 5/2014, ITT- 6/2014, HRO6- 7/2014, CRG4-FOF 10/2014, HITS2- 11/2014, HITS5- 11/2014, RGF3- 2/2015

Quote Originally Posted by ericmt View Post
    Excellent! It'll be great to train with you again!
    Eric, it will be great to train again with you too. Hopefully we'll see each other in a class before then too.

Great, this is going to be a fantastic weekend of training and insight.
    Marine (Ma-rene) n. A mean, violent, nasty little green amphibious monster. Born and raised on Parris Island, but feared through out the world. They are impervious to pain and feed on fear. Unusual reaction to the words "Semper Fi"!

Where is everyone staying? I see it suggests hotels in the Sunbury area, is that what everyone is going with? I was thinking possibly something near the Polaris Mall, but don't want to be too far away.
    SI classes.
    Red Storm 2011, 10 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by viper08 View Post
    Where is everyone staying? I see it suggests hotels in the Sunbury area, is that what everyone is going with? I was thinking possibly something near the Polaris Mall, but don't want to be too far away.
    I think I'm going to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Sunbury as recommended in the class description. I've never been to Ohio so I know nothing about the area.

If anyone has any intel for the area it would be appreciated. I'm going to get there earlier in the week so my girl and I can sight see and do some shopping. Does anyone know how close any Amish areas are to this location?
    Last edited by Mike O'Leary; 03-01-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Spelling

That is the closest hotel south of. It is the intersection of US 71 and 36/37. Polaris does have several nice hotels but is further south just north of 270 and Columbus. Mike PM me and I might be able to direct you to some areas of interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike O'Leary View Post
    I think I'm going to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Sunbury as recommended in the class description. I've never been to Ohio so I know nothing about the area.

If anyone has any intel for the area it would be appreciated. I'm going to get there earlier in the week so my girl and I can sight see and do some shopping. Does anyone know how close any Amish areas are to this location?