Default WHAT I PLAN TO TEACH IN 2017

My classes will be limited. There are some things I am not going to bother with because either there is little interest in the country (shotgun is one example), or its not easy for all students to do (hard force on force for another example), and there are plenty of classes available that teach those things to those wanting to learn. I want fat old ladies and fit young men and everyone in between to be able to attend and train in these because the enemy will choose you whether or not you are ready. So everyone will be able to be a better fighter, regardless of age or fitness or ability.

In 2017 I will teach you how to kill surgically and dispassionately with your pistol. Its what we all carry so that is what I will predominantly be teaching. Everything from elevator combat to engaging active shooters at long range. And while I shoot a red dot pistol and I expect to see a lot of red dot pistols, and if you bought a red dot pistol or slide from me you will get to enroll at a discount, I will teach you even if you bring the plastic sights on your twenty-five year old Gen 1 Glock.

Basics. I am astounded at how stupid the vast majority of instructors are in the USA. Sure they can all shoot. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting somebody that can shoot. But none of them know how to get YOU to shoot. I do and I will teach you how to be a brain surgeon with your pistol. What those other people say is impossible, I will have you doing in three days. And moreover, you will understand why and how it is done...so you can teach your wife and your kids. You've seen the videos. I know how to make you a better shooter.

Technical skills. In some cases the classes will focus on technical skills, such as the red dot pistol series. Other times it will be more a software event teaching non-specific material. All are based on operating successfully when you are at your worst. This is not a competition class where I will show you how to shave a nose hair off your reload. This is a class where I will show you how to reload successfully behind cover, in the dark, even if you can't breathe and your eyes are full of blood.

Gunfighting. I will teach you about proactive and reactive events and why how you deal with them is different. You will see that 99% of everything taught in the USA is optimistically proactive. I will teach you how to prevail there. How to shoot and kill an active shooter or terrorist from across the parking lot without so much as a "how do you do". But I will also teach you what to do when a gunfight was the last thing on your mind but the first thing on the mind of the man you are about to kill.

The mind and the heart. And I will teach you about developing peace of mind, and the courage that comes from it. We will present the first segment of an upcoming series called Killing Within The Law. So that you know what to do, always...and you know what to say...always...and so that you will have a confidence about the entire events that will astound you with the power that it gives you. And you can ask me anything you wish. I will give you the answer I know...even if it is an unexpected or politically incorrect one.

That is why this series of classes are labelled "Suarez". Because I am the only one doing them. No staff members will have these available locally for at least the next five years, and there will only be a few places in the USA where these are going to be taught. Once five years are done, so I will be done...and nobody will be imitating what I have to share. Then to paraphrase the war chief...I will teach no more forever.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

That is why this series of classes are labelled "Suarez". Because I am the only one doing them. No staff members will have these available locally for at least the next five years, and there will only be a few places in the USA where these are going to be taught. Once five years are done, so I will be done...and nobody will be imitating what I have to share. Then to paraphrase the war chief...I will teach no more forever.
    Too bad these classes will end in five years and will be limited as when and where they are offered. Perhaps you will consider video taping some of them for sale?
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

What pre-requite classes do you require before attending this new class?
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Not trying to be a jerk...but maybe consider attending instead of waiting for tge DVD that will never be made.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Too bad these classes will end in five years and will be limited as when and where they are offered. Perhaps you will consider video taping some of them for sale?
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by paknheat View Post
    What pre-requite classes do you require before attending this new class?
    No prereqs.
    Gabe Suarez

― Mark Twain

Outstanding.

I will get on a plane for that.
    anonymity is underrated

Not trying to be a jerk...but maybe consider attending instead of waiting for tge DVD that will never be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Understood and no hard feelings on my part. Travel currently for me is difficult, but 5 years is a long time and things may change. There is always market for any thing that you do because you are very good.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    No prereqs.
    Good to know, I will plan on attending this class.
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Cant wait for Sept 2017 class!! I am lucky to live in Arizona.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Class dates?

I know.... you just posted this, but, I'm planning my 2017 schedule.