Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I travel quite often. It is just a matter of time until we meet.

Texas! West Texas specifically lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Gabe, any news on the possibility of a class in Virginia?
    DPS- 5/2013, FRS- 7/2013, PSGS- 10/2013, TASI- 10/2013, CRG2- 5/2014, ITT- 6/2014, HRO6- 7/2014, CRG4-FOF 10/2014, HITS2- 11/2014, HITS5- 11/2014, RGF3- 2/2015

Anything in New England??

Nothing in any state where I am not "allowed" to shoot faces, or where its people are not "allowed" to carry weapons with impunity.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Nothing in any state where I am not "allowed" to shoot faces, or where its people are not "allowed" to carry weapons with impunity.
    Guess I'll have to come to you one of these days

That is correct. I am not planning to globe trot all over the country. All my classes will be in regionally accessible and attendance-successful areas. The guys that live in remote areas and are travel averse will have to modify their expectations. Sorry but I cant be everywhere and I can only afford the time for a handful of classes.
    Gabe Suarez

We cut our enemy's throats with Occam's Razor

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Guys,

Long before I became an instructor, I did what it took to get to a class. Some were in my AO, some weren't. All were seriously worth the hassle of planning a trip to get to a class. If Gabe is within an 8-10 hour drive or a reasonable flight distance of you, DO IT. I promise you won't be sorry.

And those of you that live in prohibited states, even if you did get a class locally, I can promise the content wouldn't be half as fun as it would be in AZ or TX. Just sayin...
    AKA G30Jack

See My Schedule

"Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

am signed up for the red dot class in Colorado. Looking forward to it very much.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas