Default Ladies Only Handgun Safety and Fundamentals May 21, 2016 Orange TX

This will be May 21, 2016 at the Orange Gun Club. Times will be 8am to 12pm. The cost will be $60. This will call for 100 rds of ammo. Introduce your spouse or loved one to proper handgun use.

Go to www.paynedefenseacademy.com to enroll.

P.S. This class is for ladies only; it is not gender neutral and I don't care what someone indentifies themselves as....
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018

Not sure if the timing will work, but this sounds like something I would like to do for my wife and daughter. Will you by any chance have various guns on hand for them to use? One of the things I really want them to get an opportunity to do is shoot several types so we can make an informed decision on what to purchase for them.

Mark

Yes, several different types to include SI Red Dot Glocks in G26, G19, and G17 flavors.
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    Not sure if the timing will work, but this sounds like something I would like to do for my wife and daughter. Will you by any chance have various guns on hand for them to use? One of the things I really want them to get an opportunity to do is shoot several types so we can make an informed decision on what to purchase for them.

Mark
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

Shotgun Gunfighting San Antonio TX April 14-15, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Kirbyville TX May 19-20, 2018

Folks, can't say enough good things about my wife's first S.I. class almost 4 years ago with Jon ! Even till this day, the techniques taught by Jon is still en-grained and when we are at the range, it really shows...especially when among friends and family how well her pistol skills are ! At times it's like pulling teeth to get your love one to class, but with training from Jon & S.I. I'm confident that when & if the time arrives that she is capable to defend herself & the family. Now to try to get her to a S.I. rifle class !

In her words from 4 years ago, "Being the novice, the experience was enligthening; it taught me that shooting was more than just range, target shooting. Jon is a excellent teacher who was patient, professional, and encouraging. He provided positive reinforcement and gave constructive feedback. I got tricked into a 8 hour course, thinking when my husband said months ago that it was a 4 hour course; but well worth the heat and the pain. With the experience, I now know more to protect my family"