Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Blades

Default Big Blades

The "big blades" section on the OST site is starting to get me excited...by the time I got a serious itch for a big fixed blade, the UFK was no-more. It was a bummer.

The same thing happened to me and the UFK. Then the same thing happened with the Bowie. OST has had a number of amazing products that are no more.

Take home message: If OST has something cool...buy it now.
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

I'm definitely learning that, and doing my best to make sure I don't have this regretful feeling again. I still need to scratch my big blade itch though.

I still want that short combat sword!

Hey Gabe, how'bout letting us "pre pay" for a special run of Bowies? Maybe with a fund raiser?

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    Hey Gabe, how'bout letting us "pre pay" for a special run of Bowies? Maybe with a fund raiser?
    Good idea. I really want one of those SI Bowies and would gladly prepay. And as a fundraiser for John Chamber's it would make it even better.
    Suarez International Student since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mike O'Leary View Post
    Good idea. I really want one of those SI Bowies and would gladly prepay. And as a fundraiser for John Chamber's it would make it even better.
    Exactly, maybe a "custom" version with white grips and a leather sheathe option??? Just say what the minimum order number you need and we'll pay up

I'm game!

Sign me up to. Bowie, Viking survival, short sword and that cutlass (wasn't that something John was working on?)we saw a drawing of a while back. Credit card locked and loaded.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ~Heraclitus

CRG-1/CRG-2

I'm liking the profile on that Viking survival knife for sure...