Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Kaiki?

Quote Originally Posted by Mushinto View Post
    So, you're the one. Grrrrrrr. I need to check my emails earlier.

ML
    I didn't actually see it until Shotgun said something about it. When I saw "ships immediately" I knew what I had to do.
    And remember, short bursts. That way you’ll harvest more meat per bullet. -Gordo, Fury

Oh my God...
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Well... Now I'm really excited.
    And remember, short bursts. That way you’ll harvest more meat per bullet. -Gordo, Fury

Thats a mean looking blade! I am really happy I got one before they were all gone. Can't wait to get it!
    DPS- 5/2013, FRS- 7/2013, PSGS- 10/2013, TASI- 10/2013, CRG2- 5/2014, ITT- 6/2014, HRO6- 7/2014, CRG4-FOF 10/2014, HITS2- 11/2014, HITS5- 11/2014, RGF3- 2/2015

WTH? I had no idea it was in stock! Umm, ETA for resupply?

Very nice looking blade. Very tribal-ish. I'm sure I'll get one eventually. Pretty sure it won't replace my GnS for every day carry, but I still want to add one to my armoury, just because.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Attachment 47655

Cord wrapped, triple dipped rubberized compound.
    Fu!! Yeah, I want one.

My son Austin Mongeon who is at Fort Polk order 2 and said he was giving me one! Thanks son

Yes! Just scored one. There were only two in stock when I ordered, so there's only one left now. If anyone wants it, they better get on it.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.