Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: The Kaiki?

Besides the Narc, Internal Affairs and Kaiki, look for a series of Asian style blade in the Aikiushi/Tanto style, some push daggers, and a few more church inspired knuckles tentatively named the Inquisitor, the Prayer Warrior, and the Cardinal.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Looking forward to the "new" and "old" designs. Im more and more recognizing the importance of knives since Im retired and "back up" isn't just a yell away.

As far as guards go from various test we made on tires and pig's flesh through the milenia proven method of trial and error it was found that in say reverse grip the best guard one can hppe for even in the heaviest stabs was the thumb over the butt end of the knife. Some found that in the hard way involved with sliced palm and fingers .Hope it helps.The 'Grab-n-Stab ' looms mighty good tool to have

Can I get that cord and rubber applied to my GNS?

How long is the narc in blade length?

Quote Originally Posted by rp1 View Post
    Can I get that cord and rubber applied to my GNS?
    I like money, so I don't see why not. However, it will require that I do some heating and remolding of your sheath as well. $60

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI